Kebbi State Polytechnic Supplementary Form 2021/2022
If you are a JAMB candidate that wishes to further your education although you didn’t get into the just-released Kebbi State Polytechnic merit list and you are wondering if it is still possible for you to chase your dream—Yes, it is impossible.
In this article, we would explore the possibility of a supplementary admission form and how you can get admission through it.
What Does A Supplementary Admission Mean?
The entire point for supplementary admission introduced in Nigerian universities is mainly for candidates who believed that they deserved admission into the Kebbi State Polytechnic but did hit get it, for one reason or the other.
The supplementary admission allows those candidates supplementary forms.
The existence of a supplementary form is also an opportunity for candidates who did not meet the cut-off mark for their respective courses. It is a method for candidates to reapply for an option of a new course with a more cut-off mark which they reached.
Requirements For Kebbi State Polytechnic Supplementary Form
- Candidates must have obtained acceptable scores in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and shall, in addition, possess at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at not more than two sittings, in subjects relevant to their field of study. Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics are required for Science, Management and Social Science courses.
Method Of Application For Supplementary Admission
- Admission Forms can be purchased off the Kebbi State Polytechnic website for two thousand naira (N2,000)
Courses Offered at Kebbi State Polytechnic:
This is a list of undergraduate studies offered by the Kebbi State Polytechnic:
- Agricultural Science
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Applied Chemistry
- Automobile Technology Education
- Biological Science(s)
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Electrical/Electronics Education
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Information And Communication Technology
- Library and Information Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medicine and Surgery
- Metalwork / Woodwork Technology Education
- Metalwork Technology Education
- Nursing/Nursing Science
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning:
- Woodwork Technology Education
If you have more questions, ask them in the comments, otherwise, good luck with your application!