Kebbi State University, Aliero, Kebbi State (KSUSTA) Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Admission form into any department at Kebbi State University is simple, easy, and affordable.
Kebbi State University, also called by most students KSUSTA, has released its admission form for any of its courses (either postgraduate or undergraduate), depending on which of the courses candidates see fit to apply for.
However, as everyone knows admission form into any of these courses isn’t free, candidates still have a role to play while filling the admission form online and must also note the requirements they must make available before applying for admission form into any of the courses at Kebbi State University (KSUSTA).
Just for today, I would be giving your guidelines on how to apply for admission into the undergraduate department at Kebbi State University. Just in case you are wondering if you are eligible to apply for the admission form? or are you wondering what the basic requirements would be when applying for the admission form at Kebbi State University (KSUSTA)? Well, then the information below is for you.
Admission Form Payment and Registration Procedures at Kebbi State University (KSUSTA)
1. Candidates or applicants should visit www.ksusta.net, click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the admission form ( if it’s either JAMB UTME or D.E),
2. Candidates/applicants must input their JAMB Registration Number and other details to Generate their RRR Code invoice for payment.
3. Candidates should then proceed to any bank of their choice and make a payment of ₦2,000 and N322.50 ( for Remita charges).
4. Candidates should then check www.ksusta.net, after successful payment and select APPLY ONLINE to enter their purchased remita code to create a screening account,
4. Candidates should then select and submit after completing the online admission form.
5. Candidates should remember to print their admission Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online admission form.
Requirements for Admission Form at Kebbi State University,(KSUSTA).
- Candidates must have filled Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero as their first choice of University in the just concluded JAMB UTME, and must have also participated in your examination and scored not less than 140.
- Candidates applying for direct entry admission form into any undergraduate course at Kebbi State University must possess degrees or certificates like; merit passes in HND/ND/NCE/IJMB/JUPEB/PRELIM/A level GCE from a well-known institution in relevant courses or subjects.
- Candidates should ensure they possess the necessary O level results in 5 credits equivalent to their choice of department at Kebbi State University (KSUSTA), candidates are free to combine two O level results, Mathematics and English Language is compulsory for all departments.
- Candidates would be asked to undergo a screening test later on after they must have completely applied for and registered for the admission form. Candidates must come to the venue of the screening test with the following documents;
- Candidates must be present with all original and photocopies of their documents.
- Candidate original and photocopy of their JAMB UTME result or direct entry JAMB slip.
- Candidates must bring alongside a receipt or payment evidence of the admission form which is a fee of ₦2,000 only.
- Lastly, candidates should come along with their acknowledgement slip and a copy of the online screening form.
In conclusion, candidates who have successfully applied for the admission form at Kebbi State University and undergo the screening test will receive an email or message from JAMB, stating that they have been offered admission into Kebbi State University (KSUSTA).
Please note that the date of the screening test will be communicated to candidates via reliable sources.
Please kindly drop all comments and questions below.