Lead City University, Ibadan School Fees Payment Deadline 2021/2022 Academic Session
Lead City University, Ibadan is yet to fix a deadline for school fees payment. However students are advised to pay their fees on time.
The Management of Lead City University informs Guidance/Parents that the school is open to installmentally payments of at least 60% and the remaining 40% must be paid before the end of the academic session.
- Lead University Supplementary Admission 2021/2022
- Lead City University, Ibadan Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Lead City University, Ibadan Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Lead City University, Ibadan Department, and Jamb Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Lead City University, Ibadan School Fees Payment Deadline 2021/2022 Academic Session
The Management of Lead City University also informs Guidance/Parents of the new payment plan set up to ease School fees payment in the University.
Below is a list of school fees of each faculty and department at Lead City University, Ibadan.
|Department of Medicine||3,500,000|
|SOCIAL SCIENCESDepartment of Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Political Science, International Relations.||430,000||430,000||490,000||490,000||510,000|
|Department of Banking and Finance, Department of Entrepreneurship||250,000||250,000||310,000||310,000||350,000|
|Department of Sociology,Department of Psychology, Department of Marketing, Department of Criminology and Marketing||150,000||150,000||310,000||310,000||350,000|
|Department of Mass Communication,Department of Information Science, Department of Media Studies.||450,000||450,000||510,000||510,000||650,000|
|APPLIED SCIENCES AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
|Department of Microbiology,Biochemistry,Environmental Mgt & Toxicology, Science Lab. Tech., Public Health, Estate Management, Architectural Science.||250,000||260,000||260,000||325,000||325,000|
|Department of Social Work||325,000||325,000|
|Department of Biology, Chemistry, Physics with Electronics, Human Anatomy, Physiology.||150,000||150,000||315,000||315,000||350,000|
|Department of Medical Sciences||260,000||260,000||510,000||1,200,000||1,500,000|
|Department of Nursing Sciences||560,000||560,000||850,000||1,300,000||1,500,000|
|Department of Architectural Science||375,000||375,000||650,000|
|Department of Human Nutrition & Dietetics, Human Kinetics & Sports Science/PHE.||100,000||250,000||250,000||350,000|
|Department of Guidance and Counselling.||150,000||150,000||310,000||310,000||350,000|
|Department of Office Info. Management, Library & Info. Sc.||100,000||100,000||250,000||220,000||250,000|
|Department of Public Administration||430,000||430,000||250,000||250,000||350,000|
|Department of Industrial Relation and Personel Management||250,000||100,000||250,000||250,000||350,000|
|Department of Environmental Health Science||200,000||250,000||250,000||350,000|
|Department of Community Health||200,000||200,000||250,000||250,000||350,000|
|Department of Health Information Management||200,000||200,000||250,000||250,000||350,000|
|All departments in Engineering, Pharmacy, Brewing Science, Geosciences, Information System, Information Technology, Forensic Science, Cyber Security.||650,000||650,000|
|Department of Microbiology, Biochemistry||325,000||325,000|
|Faculty of Arts ( department of Performing Art, English & Literary Studies).||150,000||150,000||310,000||310,000||350,000|
|Access Diploma Programme/JUPEB||250,000||250,000||275,000|
|2-Year Diploma Programmes||150,000||150,000||150,000||150,000||150,000|
Parents/Guidance should please note that as from [aca-year] academic session, the department of Nursing and Medical Laboratory Science are expected to pay an extra fee of N200,000 per session in regards to Clinical fees.
School fees payment can be payed into any of the following bank accounts:
- Access Bank. Account Number 0014074992
- Guaranty Trust Bank. Account Number 0029591261
- United Bank for Africa. Account Number 1015466816
- Wema Bank. Account Number 0122675904
For more information please follow my page. Also, don’t forget to ask questions and drop your comments below. Thank You!