Massey University School of Food & Advanced Technology First Year Scholarships
Massey University is excited to welcome international students to participate in the School of Food & Advanced Technology First Year Undergraduate Scholarships in New Zealand for the academic year
This scholarship was created to encourage students who want to study Engineering, Food Technology, or Nutritional Science degree at Massey University.
10 scholarships will be given to selected candidates with a value of $3,000 for one year of study.
Massey University is looking for students with experience in science and engineering, leadership qualifications, and training experience in food technology.
About the university
Massey University is a public research institution that was established in 1927.
Massey University has educated and partnered with outstanding professors. Massey University provides bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees to help applicant advance their career. The university is one of the world’s top 300 universities.
Massey University is a self-reliant, outward-facing institution determined to define students’ futures. students at the university can expect a teaching and learning environment that will help them to be creative, connected, and innovative contributors to society.
Why Massey University?
Massey University has a well-established reputation for academic leadership, research excellence, and innovative teaching grounded in real-world issues. With over 30,000 students from all over the world.
Massey University is a research-led university that is committed to the application of knowledge. The university prepares aspirants and help supports them in their professions with excellence and integrity. Massey University has been making study more affordable for applicants facing financial hardship to achieve their dream.
Massey University has a 5+ star rating in the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) world university rankings.
Massey University is ranked overall second in New Zealand by Times Higher Education.
Courses available for the undergraduate scholarship are:
1. Bachelor of Engineering (Hons)
2. Bachelor of Food Technology (Hons)
Countries eligible are;
Only international students are qualified for the scholarship
It’s an undergraduate scholarship program
For an applicant to be eligible they must meet all the following requirements;
1. Candidate must be international
2. Candidate must have high school certificates with an exceptional academic record.
3. Candidates are required to meet the entry and academic requirements of the university.
4. Candidates whose primary language is not English must provide evidence of their proficiency in the English language IELTS and TOEFL scores.
– with a minimum IELTS 5.5
– with a recent IELTS 6.0
Benefits of scholarships:
Massey University will award an amount of NZD $3,000 for one year only to the successful applicant for an undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply:
For a candidate to apply the candidate
– must have to take the admission application portal in the Undergraduate degree program at Massey University.
– then the applicant must apply for the scholarship via this link
– the applicant must provide the following supporting documents which include the
1. page Curriculum Vitae
2. A short statement (300 words maximum) stating why you should be awarded this scholarship. Which should include examples of leadership and extracurricular activities in science, engineering, or food technology.
2. A brief statement (150 words maximum) outlining what your future goals are and why you chose your intended program of study.
4. A statement from the Year 13 Dean or Principal confirming that they true the applicant is capable of achieving University Entrance at the end of this year (if applicable).
Transcripts for your secondary school results
1 September 2022
1 December 2022