Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Post UTME 2021/2022
Eligible Applicants of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic who have. Scores up to 140 in the JAMB screening test and placed the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic first choice of institution are welcome to purchase the post-UTME form and begin the application.
Eligible applicants would be considered for provisional admission offer based on their credentials without any form of favouritism.
List Of Courses Available At Moshood Abiola Polytechnic:
- School of Business & Management Studies:
Banking & Finance
- School of Communication & Information Technology:
Office & Technology Management
- College of Engineering:
- School of Environmental Studies:
Urban & Regional Planning
Surveying & Geo-Informatics
Leisure & Tourism
- School of Science and Technology:
Leisure and Tourism
Nutrition & Dietetics
Science Laboratory Technology
Statistics & Mathematics
How Much Is Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Post UTME Form?
You can purchase the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic form for just two thousand naira (N2,000) after which you can proceed with the application.
How To Apply For Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Post UTME
- Go to https://mapoly.edu.ng/web/
- Go to Mode of Application into 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Click on “Start Application”.
- Fill out the “New Applicant” form.
- Proceed to fill the form ONLY with accurate details.
- After filling out the form, proceed to log in to make payment and complete your Application Form.
- Print the photo card for your screening examination
Furthermore, applicants are to rely solely on information published or sought directly through the official media on www.mapoly.edu.ng so you can go over there and confirm everything you just read here.
The Management hereby warns the general public not to fall prey to the fraudulent individuals who are parading themselves as agents of the Polytechnic.
Applicants are advised to always visit or call through www.mapoly.edu.ng or send direct messages via official social media platforms available on the website or firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for enquiries.