Mountain Top University Department & Jamb Cut-off Mark 2021/2022
Since JAMB had relinquished the ability to set fixed cut-offs, Individual universities are now charged with the responsibility of setting their cut-off mark which is both good news and bad news for aspirants.
The good news is that the general cut-off mark is often lower than what JAMB would normally set, giving the opportunity of admission to more students.
The bad side is, that universities now have two types of cut-off marks and we shall get into it in this article and at the same time, the cut-off mark for students at Mountain Top University.
The General cut-off mark which is the good news and relatively low has been set for Mountain Top University has been set as 160 for the 2021/2022 admission
- Mountain Top University Basic Studies Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Mountain Top University Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
The Departmental Cut-off Mark For Mountain Top University :
- Applied Geophysics:160
- Automotive Engineering:160
- Banking and Finance (Admin):160
- Biotechnology :160
- Business Administration:160
- Business Management:160
- Civil Engineering:160
- Computer Engineering:160
- Computer Science:160
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering:160
- English Language:160
- Environmental Management and Toxicology:160
- History and Diplomatic Studies:160
- Hotel Tourism Management:160
- Human Resources Management:160
- Industrial And Production Engineering:160
- Information And Communication Technology Engineering:160
- International Relations and Diplomacy:160
- Mass Communication:160
- Mechanical Engineering:160
- Office And Information Management:160
- Performing Arts:160
- Personnel Management:160
- Physics with Electronics:160
I hope this helped!