Mountain Top University Post UTME 2021/2022
The Post UTME form for Mountain Top University has been released for the 2021/2022 academic session and below are things you should know.
How Much Does Mountain Top University Post UTME Cost?
The Post UTME form for Mountain Top University costs five thousand naira (N5,000) and interested candidates are urged to go ahead and purchase the form.
Requirements For Mountain Top University
- The Candidate must have selected Mountain Top University as First Choice doing the JAMB application.
- The candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) O’level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or its equivalent.
- Candidates must also, meet the stipulated JAMB requirements for admission
The above are the general requirements needed to apply for Mountain Top University, but there are other streamlined requirements, specific documents needed and they are;
- UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy):
This serves as evidence that you have written the 2021 JAMB CBT, candidates who did not write the JAMB test are not eligible, hence the presentation of the UTME result slip.
- O’Level Result Certificate (WAEC/NECO) OR an online version of the result.
This is another important document because registration is impossible without secondary school clearance of any kind.
How To Purchase The Mountain Top University
The Mountain Top University website and buy the form.
This is it on Mountain Top University Post UTME, if you have more questions, please ask!