Mountain Top University Supplementary Form 2021/2022
This is dedicated especially to candidates who have written the recent Mountain Top University Post UTME form and for candidates who wish to change their previous university to Mountain Top University as the first choice to then apply for supplementary form for admission opportunity.
Requirements for Mountain Top University Supplementary Form
- The Candidate must have selected Mountain Top University as First Choice doing the JAMB application.
- The candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) O’level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or its equivalent.
- Candidates must also, meet the stipulated JAMB requirements for admission
Yes, it is the same qualification needed for the Post UTME screening test that is demanded here.
List of Courses Offered At Mountain Top University:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.A. (Religious Studies)
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.A. Music
- B.Sc. Geophysics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Food Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc Securities and Investments
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Geology
If you have more questions, please ask!