Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) Basic Studies Admission Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) Basic Studies also known as JUPEB is a National Examination body responsible for conducting examinations for students, who have undergone training on approved subject combinations and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into her high institution.
This examinations body was recently approved by the federal government to fill the gap created by the discontinuation of the Advanced Level Examinations.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) management has sent out their invitation asking qualified candidates to come to apply for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the next Admission session.
The programme is said to lead to the award of the JUPEB Certificate which will enable candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria affiliated International bodies.
To be qualified to register for the examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, candidates must know the following:
• Each candidate must sit for Examinations in three subjects and a General Studies or language course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
• After the two semesters, the results in all the courses are to be integrated to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
• Each candidate is required to take twelve (12) courses at the end of the session. That is six (6) courses per semester, and a General Studies or language course.
• The language or general studies course for each University Faculty will be based on applicable courses recommended for the Faculty by each institution.
• After completion of the programme certificates will be issued based on their level of performance and will be graded in the levels of A, B, C, D, E or F for all the courses, including the general studies or language course.
Duration For Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (Unizik) Basic Studies.
The duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters.
The basic qualification for registration is a minimum of five (5) Credit Passes at the Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE) /General Certificate of Education (GCE) O’Level in subjects relevant to your choice of course.
Avaliable Course Combination:
Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences include
Christian Religious Studies /French/Government
Christian Religious Studies/History/Literature
Christian Religious Studies/Igbo/French
Christian Religious Studies/French/Literature
Christian Religious Studies/Government/Literature
Christian Religious Studies/Literature/Music.
Mathematics /Physics/Agricultural Science
How to Apply for The Nnamdi Azikiwe Basic Studies
• Go to: myedu.unizik.edu.ng
• Click on applicants
• Select generate invoice
• Select PROGRAMME
• Select JUPEB
• Submit your name, state of origin, phone number and email
• Generate RRR number and make payment in the bank
• After payment visit myedu.unizik.edu.ng
• Select applicants
• Click on fill application
• Enter your RRR number
Finally, Print out your application form as an acknowledgement slip.