Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) Final Year Clearance Procedure for 2021/2022 Academic Session
As a fresh graduate of UNIZIK, you are probably confused about the steps or procedures to take to start your clearance process.
In this post, I will be breaking down the steps essential for your clearance process as a UNIZIK student in simple terms.
Procedure for Clearance in UNIZIK
1. Pick a clearance form from the Dean’s office.
2. Go to your department and do your departmental clearance by submitting all your payment receipts from year 1 to your final year.
The department Secretary will take your form to the HOD for signing & stamping.
3. Repeat the same process in your dean’s office, but this time with all your faculty’s dues payment receipt. And your NAAS dues for the total year in school.
To understand NAAS Dues better and know how to go about payment;
Check the notice board in the Dean’s office.
After clearing your receipt, Submit your form to the Secretary for faculty and Registrar’s signature and stamp.
4. Pick your library card from the faculty and submit it with your clearance form.
After which, you will receive the signed & stamped clearance form, but if you don’t have a library ID, you will pay 1000naira before your form will be signed.
5. Visit the Admin block with your clearance form
6. Visit the security office with the teller of the security handbook you paid for in 100 level (250 naira).
If you have not paid the 250 naira or you misplaced your teller…
I. Generate a remitta for security handbook
Ii. Go to the bank and pay 250 with a bank charge of 200 naira.
After which you go to the security office to sign and stamp.
7. After the security process, go to the student affairs and submit your form. You might be asked to come back in 2 or 3 days’ time to pick up your form signed & stamped.
8. After the student affairs process, visit the first bank with 5000 naira and pay for alumni due.
You will see the account number on those papers, banks write account numbers for different payments.
Make two photocopies of your alumni teller.
Go to the alumni office at block B and submit the tellers with your form and pay 100naira for their sticker.
You will be informed on when to come and collect your form signed & stamped
9. After alumni, go to block A to confirm your school fees print out. Proceed to accounts in block B and collect two forms
You will fill the first form by getting your school fees from Year 1 to 5 and writing out their confirmation codes/remittance numbers with the total amount.
Get your accreditation and acceptance print out and write out their receipt number where you wrote down the confirmation code. And also your acceptance fee.
When you are done
Arrange your forms and print out and submit them to the accounting office. You will be informed on when to come to collect it with your school I.D card as proof.
10. Go to student affairs with the letter the department Secretary will give you and also with a teller(pay 1000naira ) to enable you to get your NYSC card… The account number is on the student affairs notice board.
11. After collecting all signed and stamped documents from the accounts office, photocopy the clearance form in four places. Submit a copy each to your Course Adviser, your department. Keep one for yourself and the original. very important (This is the only way the department knows you are through with clearance and then sends your name to the senate office and V.C office for mobilization).
12. Pay 11,000 naira convocation fee, keep your printout well as you will use it plus that confirmation order f m to collect statement of results.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) has started a digitalized clearance process for fresh graduates of the University.
This concept was put in place by the Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Charles Simone.
The VC stated that the administration intends to use this medium to reduce the stress and time spent by the fresh graduates of the University during their final clearance process before obtaining their statement of results.
This I know is a better option.
Share this information with your friends to help them.