Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Supplementary Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
You discovered your name was not on the 2021/2022 admission merit list for Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), and you have either lost hope, sought an alternative, or are alert should incase a change comes up.
Or you are aware of the supplementary admission program but don’t know the start registration date and how to go about the procedures.
This blog post is for you!
Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) board of management, has announced the sale of the 2021/2022 supplementary Admission form for admission into the 2021/2022 academic session.
Qualification for the supplementary form:
For all 2021/2022 UTME Admission candidates of Nnamdi Azikiwe University who successfully registered for PUTME, and uploaded their O level result/s on the UNIZIK portal and has not been admitted,
that may wish to apply for UNIZIK supplementary Admissions into the various Departments of their choice in the institution to note that the supplementary exercise will commence on Friday 4th, February 2022.
However, Aspirants must consider their JAMB UTME and O’Level Subject combinations before applying.
How to Apply for Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Supplementary Admission.
UNIZIK 2021/2022 Supplementary Form’s Price
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, (UNIZIK) Supplementary admission form for 2021/2022 is said to cost a total sum of Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only (N12,500).
How to purchase Nnamdi Azikiwe University, (UNIZIK) Supplementary admission form for 2021/2022
To secure space from UNIZIK supplementary admission, please read the guideline below:
• Go to UNIZIK CAPs using this link apply.unizik.edu.ng
• Login to your account using your username which s the email address used for the POST UTME registration and password.
• Click on shop for 2021 – 2022 Admission supplementary on the dashboard.
If eligible, they will display a list of departments you are qualified for. Go ahead to select your choice (i.e your preferred department) and click on shop for Admission. However, If you do not qualify, you will also be notified that you did not qualify for the supplementary admission.
• If eligible, make payment for your preferred department by choosing your best mode of payment.
You will discover the various payment options which include;
- Bank Payment: If you select bank payment, you will be given a slot, which has a 12 hours deadline before the invoice expires. After a successful payment, login back to your account on UNIZIK CAPs to confirm your payment.
- Instant payment; For instant payment, you are required to pay with your ccredit card and it will be confirmed instantly.
• After confirmation, you will be notified that you have successfully shopped for the selected department.
• When you get the notification, proceed to JAMB CAPS, check “Transfer Approvals” and secure your admission by accepting the department transfer to be admitted.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) management has announced that 28th February 2022 is the last day for registration of the 2021/2022 supplementary admission. After which they will close the registration portal. So I advise that you hurry up and purchase the form.
If this post was helpful to you, please share it with somebody else, using the buttons below!