Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Admission form into any of the departments at Ondo State University of Medical Sciences also known as UNIMED is available and online for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Admission forms into the undergraduate program at Ondo State University of Medical Sciences could also be picked at the admission block within the school premises.
The admission form at Ondo State University of Medical Sciences is available to all interested and suitable candidates, and it’s also easy to apply online.
Here is a detailed explanation of how to carefully and correctly fill in the admission form at Ondo State University of Medical Sciences and the requirements/conditions individuals must fulfil before applying for the admission form into any undergraduate program at Ondo State University of Medical Sciences.
How to Apply for Admission Form into UNIMED
Qualified applicants or candidates applying for admission form into UNIMED, should log on to the UNIMED website www.unimed.edu.ng and follow the following instructions written below:
1. Candidates should select Admission.
2. Candidates should select Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal.
3. Candidates should select PAYMENT, to make payment using the online payment system using, candidates could use either a VISA or MasterCard to make an online payment but not with a VERVE card.
4. Once payment is completed, candidates should print payment receipts.
5. Candidates when they have entered the Post-UTME Portal, should select the application admission form to Login with their JAMB UTME Registration Number/digits and Payment Transaction ID as a password to complete the admission screening form.
Admission Form Requirements at UNIMED
- Candidates should ensure they possess 5 credit O level results in mandatory subjects in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates willing to apply for admission form into UNIMED must have registered JAMB UTME Subjects like English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and must have fully participated in the examination. However, candidates applying for the admission form into the undergraduate department of Mathematics should register subjects in JAMB UTME such as; English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology.
- Candidates who have a jamb score of 160 in the just concluded JAMB examination. Candidates who want to apply for UNIMED as their recent University for admission will make a payment of N17,000 to apply and will also take the screening exam
- Candidates or applicants who scored below 50% in both their JAMB UTME and post-utme for the (aca_year) academic session are required to pay N2,500 to apply and must participate in the screening test that would be held.
- Candidates who did not participate in the just concluded admission form for the (aca_year) academic session are to pay N2,500 to apply and will take the screening test at Ondo State University of Medical Sciences.
- Candidates who failed to change Ondo State University of Medical Sciences to their first choice on the JAMB admission portal, and are still willing to apply for any of the departments at the Ondo State University of Medical Science, should pay a sum of N2,500 to revalidate their admission status and will not be asked to participate in any department screening test.
For more details on admission form payment and admission form application, you could visit the UNIMED website (www.unimed.edu.ng).
In conclusion, applicants should note that the University has no sales agent or representative, for proper information you could also visit the administrative office or visit the UNIMED website.
Lastly, payment of forms can only and will only be done according to the steps listed above.
Kindly drop all comments and questions below.