PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Portharcourt Post-UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Port-Harcourt invites suitable and qualified candidates to apply for Post-UTME Form into any department of their choice at PAMO University.
Candidates who applied for PAMO University on their JAMB form are eligible to apply for the post-utme form at PAMO university.
Candidates who also didn’t fill PAMO University as their first choice of institution on their JAMB form are still eligible to apply after they have changed PAMO University to their first choice of institution on their JAMB portal.
Ongoing sales of Post-UTME Form as commenced and within a scheduled date, the first phase of Post-UTME admission screening will commence.
Post-UTME Form would be filled out online while the venue for the Post-UTME screening exercise will be at the PAMO University of Medical Sciences Auditorium.
- PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Portharcourt Convocation Ceremony 2021/2022 Academic Session
- PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt Department and Jamb Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Pamo University Of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Portharcourt Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Portharcourt Post-UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Post-UTME Form Requirements at PAMO University of Medical Science, Port-Harcourt
Candidates must possess certain necessary requirements before they would be allowed to apply for the post-utme form at PAMO University.
Please read carefully and see necessary requirements for the online Post-UTME Form;
- Candidates must have passed the recent 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) also known as JAMB with a cut-off mark of either 160 or above.
- Candidates must have written registered and written subjects such as English Language, Biology, Physics and chemistry in their JAMB examination.
- Candidates must have at least (5) credits either in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/GCE appropriate subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 O level results combination.
- Candidates who applied for Medicine and Surgery must have the appropriate subjects in both O level examination and JAMB examination and score 190 and above in UTME.
- Candidates must endeavour they upload their O’level results on a JAMB CAPS.
Post-UTME Form Application at PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Port-Harcourt
- Candidates should proceed to the PAMO University website and log into the University Website at http://www.pums.edu.ng/
- Candidates should click on the bar[apply now] at the top centre of the page.
- Candidates should fill in their JAMB number and proceed by clicking on the “Check Eligibility” candidates will then be redirected to the application form when their JAMB number was successfully verified
- Candidates should then proceed to fill out the Post-UTME Form on the PAMO University website page, provide all necessary information and carefully fill out the Post-UTME Form and cross-check the information before proceeding to submit the Post-UTME Form.
- After candidates have submitted the Post-UTME Form they would be asked to upload certain credentials to verify if they are eligible for admission into the PAMO University of Medical Sciences.
- Below is a list of documents candidates would be asked to upload for authenticity purposes;
- JAMB Original Result
- O’Level Result (WAECNECO/GCE)
- Birth Certificate/Age Affidavit
- Local Government of Origin[LGA]
- Letter of attestation
List of Faculty/Department at PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Port-Harcourt
The Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
The Faculty of Basic Clinical Sciences
- Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Anatomical Pathology
- Chemical Pathology
- Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
The Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Human nutrition and dietetics
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Department of Medical laboratory science
- Department of Nursing Science
- Department of Physiotherapy
- Department of Radiography & Radiation Sciences
- Department of Optometry
- Department of Dental Technology
- Department of Environmental Health Science
- Department of Prosthetics and Orthotics
In conclusion, candidates should ensure they check their e-mails/SMS for messages from PAMO University in regards to their eligibility status concerning the Post-UTME Form application.
candidates/interested individuals should also know that the online Post-UTME Form will only be filled online through PAMO University’s official website which is www.pums.edu.ng
Hope you enjoyed the content written above? Please drop all necessary comments and questions below.