Paul University, Akwa-Anambra, Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
A lot of secondary school leavers are focused on getting admitted into the higher institutions to further their education and earn a degree.
This post is for everyone that has been asking questions, and searching to know if Paul university, akwa-anambra, admission form for 2021/2022 academic session is out, the price of Paul university, akwa-anambra, admission form for 2021/2022 academic session, the requirements to be eligible to purchase Paul university Akwa Anambra, admission form for 2021/2022 Eligible session, and the procedure to follow to apply for it.
I am going to write in details everything you need to know, so pay attention as you read through. The board of management of Paul University, Akwa-Anambra, are inviting application from suitably qualified candidates for the utme & direct entry admission into Paul university degree programme me for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Paul University, Akwa-Anambra, Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Paul University Awka, Anambra Supplementary Admission 2021/2022
- Paul University Part-Time Studies 2021/2022
- Paul University Akwa, Anambra Direct Entry 2021/2022
- Paul University JAMB And Department Cut-Off Mark 2021/2022
- Paul University, Akwa-Anambra, Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Paul University, Akwa-Anambra Basic Studies Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Paul University Awka Anambra School Fees Payment & Deadline
Requirements For Paul University Awka-Anambra, Admission for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 c more in waec neco, etc) at a maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including English language and mathematics) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the university.
- Also, candidates awaiting results can equally apply instructions to candidates for completing Paul university Awka- Anambra, admission form for 2021/2022 academic session
- Both candidates who made Paul University their first choice in JAMB and those, who did not make it their first choice (should apply for a change of institution on their JAMB Portal using Paul University as their First Choice), but are interested in attending Paul University should complete the online Application form.
- Interested aspirants should go to any of the following bank and make a deposit of five thousand naira (N5,000) Application fee, and collect his/her payment teller.
Zenith Bank PLC
Paul University, Awka
Access Bank PLC
Paul University, Awka
· With the payment teller, the candidate goes to Paul university, akwa- anambra 2021/2022 utme/de admissions portal on her website and completes the application form, ensuring that he/she state the bank and the teller number of his/her payment.
· Candidates should also indicate clearly their telephone number and email address, as these will be used in communicating to them on successful admission.
· On successful submission of the application by clicking submit application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her application form as well as a mail being sent to his/her e-mail address if email was provided during filling the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted application.
· If you did not get the notification on your inbox, quickly check your spam box.
· Paul university will acknowledge the applications of qualified candidates and advise them to wait for provisional admission letter from jamb.
· With the provisional admission letter from jamb, the student will now visit our website for the payment of acceptance fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) and commencement of registration.
· The admitted candidates will be expected to pay the yearly portal access fee of N5,000 with the acceptance fee.
Candidate Can Make Their Payments Using Any Of The Following Channels;
· Bank deposit and follow the payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration.
· Online payment using debit card and the payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration. Candidate who choose to use debit cards will be required to pay 2% processing commission.
Paul University, Awka Jupeb Admission Notice
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the programmes of paul university in the joint universities preliminary examinations board(jupeb) programme for 2021/2022 session.
The Programme, which lasts for one academic session, leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate, which enables successful candidates gain direct entry admission into paul university awka or other jupeb-affiliated universities in nigeria or abroad.
- Eligible candidate must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidate desired course of study in the University in WASC, NECO etc.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
The Various Department And Subject Combination Available For Paul University Jupeb’s Programme
Administration/ Management Sciences
economics, government, mathematics (egm)
business management, economics, government (beg)
accounts, economics, government (aeg)
accounts, economics, mathematics
accounts, business management, economics (abe)
Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)
Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)
Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious studies (GLR)
Government, literature-in-english, religious studies(glr)
Economics, government, literature-in-english (egl)
Biology, chemistry, physics (bcp)
Science and Technology
Biology, chemistry, physics (bcp)
Chemistry, mathematics, physics (cmp)
Economics, government, mathematics (egm)
- Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into degree programmes in the administration/management sciences arts, sciences and social sciences courses in Paul university, awka and other universities in Nigeria.
- Non-registered candidates should sign-up and fill the application form online on the University JUPEB website:
- After paying the application fee ofN10,000.00 (ten thousand naira) into one of the under listed bank accounts. Students, who need help can collect forms from the JUPEB Secretariat in the University after the payment of the application fee. They will then be assisted to complete the online application form.
Notice to Prospective Candidates
As stated by the admission officer, candidates are to pay the N10,000 application fee by direct bank deposit to the following bank account:
Bank: Access Bank
Account No: 0014142195
Account Name: St. Paul College
- With the N10,000 application fee deposit teller, the candidate should then go to the portal at https://cep.pauluniversity.edu.ng and fill the application form.
- Once the candidate has been offered admission, then he/she can then proceed to pay the tuition fee (wholly or half, which is N50,000), through the same bank.
- With the tuition fee bank deposit teller, the candidate should then complete the admission acceptance form on the portal.
- Once the candidate has completed the admission acceptance form, he/she will be given registration number and other further details.