Paul University Akwa, Anambra Direct Entry 2021/2022
The University Management has started selling application forms for both Post UTME and Direct Entry forms and candidates who are eligible are welcome to apply.
Does Paul University Anambra Offer Direct Entry Opportunity?
Yes! As said earlier, the university encourages students that are qualified to request Direct Entry.
How Much Does Paul University Direct Entry Form Cost?
The Direct Entry form for Paul University Akwa, Anambra cost five thousand naira. (N2,500)
- Paul University, Akwa-Anambra, Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Paul University Awka, Anambra Supplementary Admission 2021/2022
- Paul University Part-Time Studies 2021/2022
- Paul University Akwa, Anambra Direct Entry 2021/2022
- Paul University JAMB And Department Cut-Off Mark 2021/2022
- Paul University, Akwa-Anambra, Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Paul University, Akwa-Anambra Basic Studies Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Paul University Awka Anambra School Fees Payment & Deadline
Direct Entry Requirements For Paul University
- Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC, NECO, etc) at not more than two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University.
- Candidates must be 16 years old or above.
- Candidates are expected to purchase the JAMB Direct Entry form from JAMB to apply.
How To Register For Paul University Anambra Direct Entry:
- Purchase the current JAMB Direct Entry Form online at www.jamb.org.ng
- To access the application form; log on to the Paul university website
- Click on sign up or log in, then open the Direct Entry form, fill it and submit.
- Pay for the Paul University direct entry form with the sum of two thousand Naira (₦2,500.00) or its equivalent in any currency. Kindly make payment for the application form.
All payments should be made through official accounts and authorized banks for Paul University and payment can be made with ATM cards.
Also, Candidates awaiting O’level results can apply.
If you have more questions, please send a comment!