As the post utme exam is fast approaching and screening would be starting soon this article would serve as a guide for all you need to know about the post utme and its portal too.
What Is Post-Utme?
Post utme is the abbreviated word for post unified tertiary Matriculation examination
This exam is basically for candidates seeking admission into higher institutions be it the University, polytechnics, college of education, or technical schools.
Post-UTME is the screening exercise used by institutions to test students’ ability to prove their academic strength and to test their ability to cope in the intended course of
This examination is done after the jamb examination.
Each institution conducts its post utme examination and failure to pass this examination can lead to denial of admission into the University.
What is Post Utme Portal?
This is the web page that enables students who are eligible for the screening exams to register for this screening.
This is a secure secure web page created by an academic institution to assist prospective candidates to gain access to various details concerning the post utme examination.
the identity of the end-user before granting access. For accessing the data, each candidate is provided with a secure login-id and password so that they can log in and view details such as exam venue, Dates, and Times.
Guidelines For Registration On Post Utme Portal
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit the school website
- Click on “Admissions”, select “Undergraduate”, and then select “Apply Online (2020/2021)”
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility. (If you have paid the amount for the post utme screening)
- BIO-DATA PAGE:
UTME Candidates: Update your personal information and examination record (i.e. number of O’level examination sitting and O’level examination detail – examination number, month, year, and grades).
Note that uploading the wrong O’level would lead to disqualification
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice (Screening Charges) using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
· CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the Admissions Portal and confirm your payment.
- SCREENING PAGE: Proceed to the Post-UTME Screening page.
- Select your most preferred choice of the program from the drop-down list of courses offered in the University
note that you will be screened based on your most-preferred choice of program. Also, note that your UTME subjects must qualify you for your most preferred choice of program.
- Next, pick the eligible O’level subjects which must be up to five(5) that match your choice of course.
- Wait for result confirmation
- Once your O’level result is confirmed, you can now proceed to print your slip.
- On your payment slip your venue time and date for the examination would be available.
With this guideline accessing your portal wouldn’t be a hitch for the upcoming Post utme examination
Remember appropriate preparation for the exam would enable a good result.