Presidential Scholarships for International Students at New College Florida 2021/2022
New College Florida is offering a presidential scholarship with the motive of rewarding students’ talent in the USA, at the New College of Florida which is inviting students to apply for the Presidential Scholarships for the 2022 academic year as a reward for academic greatness.
This is an undergraduate scholarship offered by the New College of Florida and it is open for all undergraduate courses available at the university.
And we have listed all the courses available at NCF for this scholarship and they are listed below;
- 100 Excellence Scholarships At the University Of Newcastle For South Asia Students 2021/2022
- Frank Martin Orthoptics Scholarship Grants at University of Technology Sydney 2021/2022
- University of Glasgow African Caribbean Full Fee Waiver 2021/2022
Eligible Courses For Presidential Scholarships for International Students at New College Florida 2021/2022
Students are free to pick any course of study below and apply for this scholarship.
- Applied Mathematics
- Art History
- Chinese Language & Culture
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Data Science
- Environmental Studies
- French Language & Literature
- Gender Studies
- German Language & Literature
- Health, Culture & Societies
- Individualized Area of Concentration
- International & Area Studies
- Marine Biology
- Medieval & Renaissance Studies
- Museum Studies
- Natural Sciences
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- Quantitative Social Science
- Rhetoric & Writing
- Russian Language & Literature
- Social Sciences
- Spanish Language & Literature
- Theatre, Dance and Performance Studies
- Urban Studies
Value Of Scholarship;
This is the scholarship worth and it covers school fees. It is a scholarship valued at $15,000 per year and it’s a tuition-based scholarship that covers only international students who are students from outside the US to study.
This scholarship programme is only available for international students who want to start their undergraduate degree programme at the university. Postgraduate and higher certification candidates are not qualified.
To be eligible and apply for this scholarship, you must be able to meet all the given criteria listed below:
The student applying for this scholarship must be an international student. Candidates from the United States are not allowed to apply for this particular scholarship.
The said international student only qualifies for those who are going to enrol or are already enrolled in an undergraduate degree programme at the New College Florida.
Following the above, you must have received the offer to study and it should be presented as one of the requirements online via the New College Florida online portal before you are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
This is an undergraduate scholarship only, for any eligible
About The Presidential Scholarship For International:
At New College Florida, you are opportune to a serene learning environment, where faculty and students engage in an in-depth exploration of ideas and subject matter, and students have the freedom to chart their academic course and prepare for their future careers.
At New College Florida, you’ll learn life skills that are practical and employable. While technological advances and future discoveries will spawn new fields and create jobs that don’t exist yet, employers will still want graduates with these core skills.
New College of Florida is a public liberal arts college in Sarasota, Florida. There, you learn critical thinking, a collaborative work environment.
There is a team for every student’s career engagement and Opportunity (CEO) empowers every unique Novo Collegian to achieve post-graduation success and connect to a world of possibilities.
Everything at New College of Florida is intentional from your first day at New College, the equipped career coaches and faculty advisers will help you build your academic portfolio with internships, research opportunities, community service experience, leadership programs, and skill-building certificates.
Every student has a personal career coach, part of our holistic approach to career integration throughout your New College education.
While technological advances and future discoveries will spawn new fields and create jobs that don’t exist yet, employers will still want graduates with these core skills.
Careers in all industries of IT, business, healthcare, education, government, social services, and experts from these fields for personalized learning and internship programs that will give you the hands-on experience you need to launch your career after graduation.
One important factor or means of support that the New College of Florida presents is requesting emergency assistance
When a student decides to apply for emergency funding in case of unforeseen circumstances.
This is a process where the student will first meet with the Financial Success Coach or another member of the New College Emergency Fund Committee. After the initial meeting and the student submits their application, the New College Emergency Fund Committee will meet to review and determine the amount of funding if approved.
So even though you come across any sudden financial emergency, you would be backed and supported by NCF.
The application deadline for this scholarship is by April 1, 202w. All applications made thereafter are considered invalid.
How to Apply:
To apply, applicants are required to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme via a new college application or the common application and you to that; https://apply.ncf.edu/apply/
- SAT or ACT scores (required and cannot be waived at this time)
- Applicants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools attended and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores: If English is not your native language, the minimum TOEFL score for admission is 560 (paper test) or 83 (internet-based test). The minimum IELTS score is 6.5. If English is your native language, the language of instruction for your education.
- Official Transcripts: One from each school attended, from high school through college.
- Credential Evaluation and Translation: A NACES-member course-by-course credential evaluation is done with GPA for academic records from most schools that do not use the U.S. system, with the exception of International Baccalaureate (IB) programs.
- A certified translation is also required for transcripts not in English. This can be ordered with the credential evaluation.
- Recommendation (Optional): a letter of recommendation is required and you are expected, through the application, to provide contact information for the person writing your recommendation. This is done to confirm that the person is aware and held responsible in case of any minute.
If you have any more questions, please ask.