Queen Mary University of London BLACA Awards for International Students 2021/2022
The Queen Mary University of London is delighted to announce its BLACA Awards for International Students for the academic session 2021/2022
About the Queen Mary University of London.
The Queen Mary University of London is a public university located in central London, England.
The Queen Mary University of London is a leading research-intensive university with a difference.
The university has a long, proud and distinctive history built on 4 historic institutions stretching back to 1785 and beyond with each of its four founding institutions established to provide “hope and opportunity” to under-represented members of society.
The university founding institutions are
– St Bartholomew’s Hospital Medical College
– London Hospital Medical College
– Westfield College
– Queen Mary College.
- 100 Excellence Scholarships At the University Of Newcastle For South Asia Students 2021/2022
- Frank Martin Orthoptics Scholarship Grants at University of Technology Sydney 2021/2022
- University of Glasgow African Caribbean Full Fee Waiver 2021/2022
The university offers undergraduate, and postgraduate taught programs and postgraduate research programs.
The university is popular with international students.
The university has achieved the following rank locally and internationally
– Ranked 12th in the UK (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021)
– Ranked 110th in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021)
– Queen Mary is 19th in the UK and 114th worldwide (QS Subject Rankings 2021)
– Ranked in the top 20 institutions in the world for international outlook (2020)
– 9 Nobel Prize winners among QMUL’s former staff and students
– Ranked fifth in the UK for quality of research outputs (REF 2014)
The Queen Mary University of London is truly a global institution with a diverse student community of more than 160 nationalities, international campuses in China, Malta, and Paris, and five vibrant and centrally located campuses in London where students study foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate courses
What makes Queen Mary University of London unique?
The Queen Mary University of London offers one of the largest residential campuses in London at Mile End
Provides both the advantages of studying in the capital and a friendly, community-driven campus experience.
Queen Mary’s main center for teaching medicine and dentistry is at The Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel, but students also learn at Charterhouse Square too.
The Students’ Union is home to hundreds of societies and Over 60 sports clubs.
At the University the focus is on attaining excellence in four key areas
– Student engagement
– Good learning environment.
Studying at the university means choosing an innovative and exciting learning environment in the middle of the world’s most diverse city.
Students are given the opportunities to volunteer in the local community abound and they are also engaged in city life whether volunteering, as project consultants, or raising money for charity.
Queen Mary is recognized for its world-class research and is ranked 5th in the UK for research output (REF 2014).
Queen Mary University London fosters world-class research through curating unique and distinctive collections, fostering the production and dissemination of academic publications, and contributing to the supply of skills and space for independent research.
Graduates from Russell Group Universities are said to earn 10% more than other university graduates over a lifetime and the outcomes of QMUL’s high-quality research output are reflected in its teaching. The University has a strong research industry income and has invested £105m in new facilities in the past five years.
The university has a great career and employability record.
All international students at University have access to the careers and enterprise services.
The careers team provides support to graduates up to two years after graduation for finding jobs or continuing further studies.
The QM Careers Hub and other online resources help students find jobs and work experience while the enterprise services offer a range of funding opportunities, support, and start-up visas for entrepreneurial ventures.
At the institution, almost 92% of the graduates are in work or further studies within six months of graduating.
Queen Mary students have gone on to work with the world’s most recognized organizations such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY, KPMG, Lloyds Banking Group, and BBC
The Queen Mary University of London continually invests in its campuses to ensure that all its students have access to the most up-to-date teaching and research facilities.
Major campus developments include the iconic Blizard Building, home to some of the largest open-plan laboratories in Europe, and their recently opened Dentistry Building, the UK’s first new dental school in forty years.
Details about Queen Mary University of London BLACA Awards for International Students 2021/2022
The scholarship is available to applicants who wish to study for a masters degree in Law Department
The mode of application is Online and the award is to be taken in United Kingdom
Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply for the scholarship
LLM in Intellectual Property Law
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria of the University;
– All intending applications must be the UK and international citizens
– All Applicants are required to enroll in the LLM degree program.
– Applicants must hold a 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in Law or a degree with substantial law content.
– If applicants got their degree in an English-speaking country or taught in English, and they studied within the last five years, they might not need an English language qualification.
Values of Scholarship
The scholarship will be awarded on academic merit, financial need, and the quality of the application.
The program is available to both overseas students and Uk students who are going to enroll in the master’s degree program.
The Queen Mary University of London will provide an award amount of up to £9,000 for successful applicants in the UK.
How to Apply
– All applicants must enroll in the LLM degree program at the university.
– Applicants should submit their Curriculum Vitae and a short Statement of Motivation (which must be a maximum of 1000 words).
– Applications should be sent by email to: Mr. Simon Clark BLACA Secretary BLACA / Stationers’ Company Postgraduate Bursary Scheme email@example.com.
Applicants should visit the University website to confirm the date.