Rhema University Part-Time Studies 2021/2022
Rhema University is noted as one of the universities in Nigeria that receives one of the highest numbers of applications both for its regular and sandwich (part-time) program,
So if your wish is to continue your education or increase your knowledge regime upgrading your certificate at the prestigious university through part-time programs, is highly understandable.
This article contains vital information about the Rhema University part-time degree admission so, If you’ve had questions all along, this article is for you! We have made an effort to respond to all possible questions you could have regarding the Rhema University part-time studies.
However, if this article did not exhaust your questions, leave us a comment below, we would answer!
Has Rhema Started Selling 2021/2022 Part-Time Form?
RHEMA University usually releases the sale of her part-time forms when the second semester is drawing to an end.
What Courses Are Offered In The Part-Time Studies At RHEMA University?
The school management has published the following faculties as open to part-time applicants;
- Actuarial Science.
- General Administration or HND or Degree in any functional areas in Management Sciences/ Business Administration or Degree in Economics.
See a list of other related topics:
- Rhema University Post-UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Rhema University School Fees Payment Dead1ine 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Rhema University Department and JAMB Cut-off Mark for the 2021/2022 Academic Session
When Is The Deadline For The Application For RHEMA University Part-Time Degree Program?
Just like the date for the release of the part-time degree forms, the date for RHEMA University’s part-time screening exercise is usually announced online through their website.
Requirements for Part-Time Degree For the RHEMA University
- All candidates must have at least five credit passes including English and Mathematics at the O/level, and any other 3 relevant subjects as it relates to your course of study. Check HERE for list of JAMB approved courses and their correct subject combination.
- From 16 years and above, you can gain admission into RHEMA University. However some departments would require you are up to 17 years.
- All candidates must have professional and/or academic certificates obtained through examination.
How To Apply For RHEMA University Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- Log on to www.rhemauniveristy.edu.ng and download the application form.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of N15,000 (fifteen thousand naira only).
- The fees are to be paid Into the under listed accounts of the university bearing the name ; Rhema University (RU/ACIB)
You should note that the processing fee costs a total of nonrefundable N15,000. Also, Rhema university does NOT accept candidates with writing results.
If your level results are unavailable during the registration process, it would be seen as invalid. Finally, always confirm from the school website before taking a concrete decision.
If you still have more questions, leave them in the comments
If you found this useful, please do like it and leave us a comment. More so, you can bookmark our HOME PAGE for more info.