Salem University Lokoja Part-Time Studies 2021/2022
The Salem University has announced the sale of its admission forms only for candidates that meet the requirements for the University.
So you have to read on to find out what the requirements are, and if you are eligible based on it or not.
This article contains vital information to help you and answer your questions on the Salem University part-time degree admission so, If you’ve had questions all along, this article is for you!
We have made an effort to respond to all possible questions you could have regarding the Salem University Lokoja part-time studies.
However, if this article did not exhaust your questions, leave us a comment below, we would answer!
Has Salem University Lokoja Started Selling 2021/2022 Part-Time Form?
Yes. As you continue reading, you will see how to apply for the part-time degree admission for Salem University.
Also, see some more related topics:
- Salem University, Lokoja Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Salem University Lokoja School Fees Payment Deadline 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Salem University Lokoja Post-UTME Form
- Salem University Lokoja Department And JAMB Cut-off Mark 2021/2022 Academic Session
Will There Be An Exam This Year?
The school management has made it known that there would be an exam this year. The exam will be computer-based and it will be held at the Salem University main campus.
When Is The Deadline For The Application For Salem University Lokoja Part-Time Degree Program?
The closing date is yet to be announced by the university, but no worries, as soon as they do, we will update this website so you can bookmark it for easy access when there is new and updated information.
Requirements for Part-Time Degree For the Salem University Lokoja
- Interested candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’level i.e., WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of Salem University, Lokoja or other recognized Universities with at least a Third-Class Honours Degree.
- HND holders with a minimum of Lower Credit from recognized institutions.
- Holders of any other qualifications together with relevant field experience as deemed acceptable to the University.
How To Apply For Salem University Lokoja Part-Time Degree Admission Form:
- Step 1: Visit www.salemuniversity.edu.ng to begin application processes
- Step 2: Click on the 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Step 3: Click on the Postgraduate Admission Link
- Step 4: Carefully read the instructions before you start the application process.
- Step 5: Complete the application form and upload the required documents.
Note that Salem University would only accept candidates who meet the eligibility criteria otherwise you would be automatically disqualified.
Also, all payments made in the course of registration are non-refundable.
Finally, always confirm from the school website before making a concrete decision.
If you still have more questions, leave them in the comments, we would reply soonest!
Otherwise, check out our HOME PAGE for more info.