Schengen Visa Application Process Updates 2024
Schengen Visa Application Process just got easier and better, as part of the usual tip questions asked when filling a Schengen Visa Application form would also be listed below.
Schengen Visa Application Process is simple and easy to relate to as long as applicants can answer all questions and follow other instructions necessary for the Schengen Visa Application Process.
Anyone interested in applying for a
Schengen Visa to enable them to travel to Europe, must take note of the Schengen Visa Application process and also fill the Schengen Visa Application Form correctly.
Schengen Visa Application Process must be followed accurately. A lot of people find it hard to understand the application process for the Schengen Visa Application especially since the process has been updated.
Please note that the Schengen Visa Application Process is extremely important, as it would ease filling of the application form correctly, and it is extremely necessary for a European visa application.
Schengen Visa Application Process is quite lengthy and consists of a total of 37
questions that would be left with gaps for applicants to provide suitable answers.
Applicants must take note of the Schengen Visa Application Process as it is necessary to help you gain a European visa that would allow you to move freely in the country of your choice, in other words, you should be extremely careful and take note of all Schengen Visa Application Process.
Schengen Visa Application form must be signed by applicants as part of the Schengen Visa Application Process. Apart from the Information that must be filled by applicants on the Schengen Visa Application Form, applicants must also provide a passport that would be attached to the Schengen Visa Application Form using glue.
Schengen Visa Application Specifications
Passports for the Schengen Visa Application form must be in line with the following specifications listed below;
First of all, applicants who want to apply for the Schengen Visa Application Form must provide 2 passports of themselves.
The 2 passports must be the same not different and not more than 6 months ago when the photo was taken.
The 2 passports must each have a photo size of 35x45mm.
The 2 passports must be white and black and no other colour.
Please note that the Head portion of the passport should cover up to 70-80%. The 2 passports must have a bright coloured background, light grey colour is mostly advice but with no patterns.
In the 2 passports, applicants should ensure they look forward at the camera and not slanted. please do well to avoid wearing colours that match the background of the passport, applicants should remember not to smile but keep an average face posture.
Application Form Process for Schengen Visa
1. The first part of the Schengen Visa Application Process is that applicants must first pick out the type of Schengen Visa they want to apply for. Applicants should choose their Schengen Visa depending on why they are travelling to any of the Schengen Visa, here’s a list of Schengen Visa applicants could consider;
Schengen Transit visa
Schengen Tourist visa
Schengen Visa for applicants who want to visit either their family or friends.
Schengen Business visa for applicants
Schengen Visa for Culture and Sports activities for applicants.
Schengen Visa for Official Visits for applicants
Schengen Visa for applicants who want to study abroad.
Schengen Visa for applicants who are travelling due to medical reasons.
2. Applicants should know where they need to apply for their Schengen Visa, but please note that the location for the application of the Schengen Visa is dependent on the country they wish to travel to and the rules set by the country for submission of the Schengen Visa in applicants country of stay.
Applicants should take note that one of the locations to apply for a Schengen Visa to their country of choice is their country of residence.
3. Applicants should also find out and take note of the best time to apply for a Schengen Visa, this is by the time frame needed to process a Schengen Visa at the various embassies located around the world.
Applicants are given a time frame to apply for the Schengen Visa to enter into the country of their choice which is 6 months before applicants plan to embark on their journey in their country of choice, but in the case where they had to apply late, it must not be less than 15 working days before they embark on their journey.
4. Applicants after they must have found the right time for the Schengen Visa should then book an appointment for their Schengen Visa to start their application process.
Please note that in some cases, most countries might allow applicants to secure their appointment online. But in a case where the countries do not provide online appointments then applicants must be physically present in the country of their choice to secure the appointment for the Schengen Visa
5. Applicants should then fill out the Schengen Visa application form by downloading the form online. Applicants must ensure they fill out the Schengen Visa application form correctly.
Please note your country of choice does not affect the format in which the Schengen Visa application form will appear.
While filling out the Schengen Visa application form applicants would be asked questions such as;
Applicants’ personal information.
Information on applicant nationality.
Applicant reason for entering the Schengen country they choose.
Applicants should also fill in other details that are related to their journey. Applicants must ensure they download the latest format for the Schengen Visa application form as only the updated version of the Schengen Visa application form would be accepted.
6. Applicants should put together the necessary documents and data which is extremely necessary and part of the Schengen Visa application process.
7. Applicants must be physically present on the day on the day stipulated for the Schengen Visa interview.
Applicants must also keep to time and appear at the right venue for the Schengen Visa Application form.
In conclusion, when filling out the Schengen Visa application form do not leave any questions unanswered, in a case where some questions may not be related to you quickly fill on no answer and proceed to the next question.
Applicants should not forget to print out 2 copies of the Schengen Visa apologies form and sign both of the printed copies of the Schengen Visa application form.
Kindly drop all questions and comments in the box below.