Fully funded International PhD Scholarships in Exoskeleton Technologies in Denmark
Applications are being accepted for fully funded International Ph.D. Scholarships in Exoskeleton Technologies at Aalborg University.
The university is accepting applications for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The main goal of this educational award is to attract domestic and international students to study the doctoral study program at the Faculty of Mechanical and Natural Sciences.
About Aalborg University
Aalborg University, founded in 1974, is a Danish public university in Aalborg, Denmark. It offers international students bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in a wide range of subjects.
Why Study at Aalborg University
By entering the university, candidates have various options to make a career in the field that interests them.
It provides a grant that helps cover their tuition fees and a high-quality learning environment according to their educational requirements.
Applications for this grant will only be accepted until July 28, 2022.
Brief Description of Scholarships in Exoskeleton Technologies
- University or organization: Aalborg University
- Department: Department of Energy Technologies
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of awards: two
- Nationality: International
- The award can be collected in Denmark
The doctoral degree program in exoskeleton technology
To be eligible for Scholarships in Exoskeleton Technologies, candidates must meet these necessary criteria:
- Candidates with an MSc degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, or robotics with a relevant background in robotic exoskeleton development.
- Strong competencies in dynamics, robotics, simulation in C/C++, and MATLAB programming are essential.
- Candidates must submit a letter of motivation
- diplomas confirming academic degrees (Master’s degree)
- academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, publications (if any)
- project description (4-5 pages) describes the applicant’s initial thoughts and related ideas to the specific project being applied for.
- This includes a brief current status, a shortlist of references, a timeline, and how the applicant intends to illuminate the project’s objectives.
Applicants must have a degree from the previous year.
If your education were not in English, you would be expected to demonstrate an adequate level of English.
Aalborg University will provide a fully funded opportunity to international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The appointment and salary as a Ph.D. fellow are high according to the circular of the Ministry of Finance of June 28, 2019, on the Collective Agreement for Academic Workers in Denmark, Appendix 5, concerning Ph.D. fellows, and the current circular of December 11, 2019, on the structure of employment in Denmark schools.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit an online application form to apply for the scholarship.
Fully funded International PhD Stipends in Exoskeleton Technologies has got all international students covered.
If you find this article helpful, please do well to like and share this post with others. Let us know what you think below in the comment section.