SMART Scholarships 2021/2022 Application Update
Here’s a recent update on the SMART Scholarship 2021/2022 application form at Staffordshire University.
SMART Scholarships was founded at Staffordshire University to assist students who possess talents that could promote Staffordshire University and society.
Hence SMART scholarship 2021/2022 application form update at Staffordshire University would serve to recognise those who possess talents that could lead to great achievements.
Applicants who have decided to apply for the SMART Scholarship 2021/2022 application update form and received the SMART Scholarship, would receive a scholarship fee of £2000 which would be deducted from their school fees for only their first year of study at Staffordshire University.
Successful applicants would never be awarded physical cash.
Once applicants apply for admission into the Staffordshire University, they have automatically applied for the Scholarship application form and would be awarded the SMART Scholarships if they are found eligible. Hence, there is no need to apply for the Scholarship application form.
Once applicants are found eligible for the Scholarships they would be sent an email to inform them of their successful application.
The SMART application is open from August through December of every year, with awards being granted the following spring. Review the below requirements to ensure you are eligible to apply for this life-changing opportunity.
- Full Scholarship Awards at Institut Polytechnique de Paris
- German Chancellor Fellowship Awards Application 2021/2022
- Full CAAS International Scholarship Grants
Eligibility Criteria for SMART Scholarships [Aca_Year] Application Form.
Wondering if you are eligible for the SMART Scholarships 2021/2022 application update?
Listed below are a few points that would determine if applicants are eligible to apply for the SMART Scholarships application update;
- First of all, applicants would only be eligible for the SMART Scholarships application form if they are citizens from either the United States of America, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or London when they decided to apply for an admission form into Staffordshire University and participate in the SMART Scholarship.
- Before applicants would be able to apply for the Scholarships application form they must not be less than 18 years of age but could be more than 18yrs of age to apply. While those who are not up to 18yrs of age but would complete 18yrs as of August 1, for the present year are free to apply for the SMART Scholarships application form.
- Applicants would only be eligible to apply for the Scholarships application form if they asked for a 1 year of bachelor’s degree scholarship fund before they graduated from their secondary schools or finished their Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates would be eligible to apply and receive the SMART Scholarships if they are international school fees paying students from any of the Countries listed above.
- Candidates would only be able to apply and receive the Scholarship if they have been admitted either into a full-time undergraduate course or postgraduate course at Staffordshire University, and are about to resume their classes in either Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, and London campuses only.
- Applicants should finish 1 internship program during the holidays before they can apply for the SMART Scholarship application form.
- Applicants who want to apply for the SMART Scholarship application form must have a good grade point average of not less than 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
Scholarships funds are given as a reduction in school fees and would be written on applicants’ confirmation of acceptance of studies at Staffordshire University also known as (CAS).
Lastly, the Scholarship application form would only be given to applicants or students resuming a course of study at Staffordshire University in September of that present year or January next year.
Applicants should also note that once they are awarded the scholarship but decide to defer their admission at Staffordshire University they can no longer lay claim to the scholarship the following year.
Please note that applicants who are studying an undergraduate course or postgraduate course at Staffordshire University in departments like; Nursing, Paramedic Science, Operating Department Practice, Social Work, Midwifery, and blended and distance learning courses would NOT be eligible to apply for the SMART Scholarship application form.
Non-Eligibility Criteria for the SMART Scholarship [Aca_Year] Application Form
Candidates who want to apply for the Scholarship application but fall into any of the categories listed below are not eligible to apply for the SMART Scholarship at Staffordshire University;
Applicants or students who are receiving full or half scholarship funds for either their undergraduate or postgraduate course at Staffordshire University from an internal or external body are not fit to apply.
Applicants who want to apply for Scholarships application form and want to resume a Staffordshire University course at a different institution that is in collaboration with Staffordshire University are not eligible to apply for the SMART Scholarship application form.
Applicants who are receiving any other Staffordshire University scholarship fund or award CAN NOT apply for a SMART Scholarship application form.
However, in the scenario where a particular candidate is eligible for more than one scholarship fund, then Staffordshire University will pick the scholarship fund with the highest value and award it to successful applicants.
SMART Scholarship will be awarded to successful applicants as soon as they resume either their undergraduate course or postgraduate course at Staffordshire University, they would be awarded the scholarship fee which would be immediately removed from their school fees.
Wondering when the closing date for the Scholarship application form is? Then you must be delighted to know there is no fixed deadline for the SMART Scholarships application form, but regardless application form must still be submitted on time and all conditions alongside eligible requirements must be met for the SMART Scholarship application form by successful applicants who wish to apply.
Applicants or students who applied for the Scholarships application form must be present on the University premises for the international welcome week that would either start in September for the present year (for those who gained admission in September) or in January next year( for applicants who gained admission in January).
In conclusion, all application forms for theSMART Scholarship at Staffordshire University would be first accessed by the international admissions team at Staffordshire University and would receive the good news in their email as long as they filled the correct email address on the SMART Scholarship application form.
Kindly drop all comments and questions in the gaps provided below.