Sokoto State University (SSU) Post-UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Sokoto State University has released its post-utme form for interested persons willing to apply for Sokoto State University.
Post-utme form at Sokoto State University is open to all faculties/departments at the University.
Post-utme form at Sokoto State University is available to all interested individuals who can fulfill the basic post-utme requirements and also successfully apply for the online post-utme form on the Sokoto State University admission site.
Today we would be talking about post-utme requirements and how candidates could easily and readily fill out the online post-utme forms.
Post-utme Form Requirements at Sokoto State University.
- Interested persons should endeavor to choose Sokoto State University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice).
- Interested applicants must have a joint matriculation admission board score of at least 160 and above.
- Interested persons should also note that after successful purchase of the post-utme form, they would be required to write a post-utme screening test.
- Interested applicants should note that the date of the post-utme screening test would be communicated to them via their email address or phone number.
- Interested applicants must have at least 5 credits in O level results in mandatory subjects such as Mathematics, English Language, and others.
Post-utme Form Application Procedures at Sokoto State University.
- Candidates should log into Sokoto State University Portal at https://portal.ssu.edu.ng
- Interested persons applying for post-utme forms should input their joint admission matriculation board registration number as their username and password.
- Interested persons should ensure they select ‘Update Biodata’ to enable them to link and update their phone number and email address.
- Candidates should proceed to generate and print out the post-utme form payment slip of 2,000 (Two Thousand Naira only) containing the Unified Payment Reference Number. Thereafter, proceed to First Bank, Heritage Bank, or Fidelity Bank nationwide to make a payment or click on the ‘Pay Now’ link to pay now using Payarena.
- Interested persons after payment should log into their account and update their biodata, academic records, and other required information.
- Interested persons or candidates should upload both their JAMB and their O’level result.
- Candidates should endure their print outpost-utme form acknowledgment slip and post-utme form payment receipt for record purposes.
Departments at Sokoto State University
Here is a list of faculties and departments at Sokoto State University that interested candidates could consider when filling out their post-utme form.
1. FACULTY OF ARTS AND SOCIAL-SCIENCE
- Department of Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Department of Economics
- Department of linguistics and English
- Geography Department
- History Department
- Department of Nigerian Languages
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology
2. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Department of Educational Foundation
- Department of Science Education
- Department of Curriculum Studies.
3. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Department of Biology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Physics.
Interested persons or candidates applying for post-utme forms should ensure they adhere to the instructions written above.
Please if the information was helpful, share using the appropriate social media pages, and ensure you drop all comments and questions below.