Sokoto State University Supplementary Admission 2021/2022
You might have applied through the regular process to gain admission at Sokoto State University and yet, your name was not listed on the Sokoto State University admission merit List, so you are wondering if there exists another way to gain admission into Sokoto State University.
Well, it is your lucky day. Because all this article covers is how to get admission into Sokoto State University even if you are not on the merit list.
Sokoto State University has disclosed the sale of her supplementary form which is open for all candidates who partook in the Post UTME exams but were not granted admission through the merit list.
What is A Supplementary Form?
It is a means devised by Nigerian Universities, aimed at candidates who were eligible and passed the university requirements yet were not given admission through the merit list for one reason or the order.
The supplementary form is a means for such candidates to reapply and stand the chance of gaining admission and the Sokoto State University offers this opportunity.
Requirements For Sokoto State University Supplementary Admission:
- If the candidate has scored the required cut-off mark of 160 and above, and also listed Sokoto State University as the FIRST CHOICE in the preferred university choice, he/she is free to apply.
- If the candidate had previously qualified to write the merit list admission screening test, he/she can also apply.
These are the general requirements. In total, if you had applied previously, writing the screening rest had attained the required cut-off mark, all you have to do is purchase the supplementary form for Sokoto State University and apply for supplementary admission instead.
How Much Is Sokoto State University Supplementary Form?
Like every public university, the supplementary form price is N2,000 (two thousand naira) only.
How To Apply For Sokoto State University Supplementary Admission:
- Visit the University Portal at https://portal.ssu.edu.ng
- Follow the prompt and fill out the necessary information before you can proceed to make payment for the supplementary form.
- Generate and print your screening payment invoice for the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000), only to the Sokoto State University official account.
- After payment, log in to your account again and update your biodata, academic records and other required information.
- Print your acknowledgement slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
The process is quite easy to follow, so there should be no hitches.
Just in case, if you are having any issues with registration or payment, you should contact SSU through their official email address (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com ) and seek redress directly from them, without going through an agent to prevent you from being scammed or losing out on your admission opportunity
I wish you good luck in your application process!