Southwestern University, Okun Owa, Ogun State Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
The post-utme form is now out for the 2021/2022 academic session for interested applicants to apply online.
The post-utme form is available for all interested persons to apply online as long as they can fulfil the post-utme form requirements for Southwestern University, Ogun State.
The post-utme form is not for direct entry candidates but for candidates who are applying to any of the undergraduate departments through JAMB UTME into the 100 level. Therefore candidates applying for direct entry do not need to apply for an online post-utme form.
How to Apply for a Post-UTME Form at Southwestern University, Ogun State.
- Candidates would be asked to pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000 into the Southwestern University’s bank account.
- Account name: Lagos City Polytechnic, Limited
- Bank: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
- Account number: 0108175382.
- After payment candidates should proceed to complete their admission form(undergraduate course) online at www.southwesternuniversity.edu.ng
- Candidates should then select the tap “APPLY NOW”
- Candidates should ensure they follow all instructions and fill all spaces carefully and correctly when applying for the admission form.
- Candidates should ensure the payment of 10,000(ten thousand Naira) for the admission form, was paid correctly and received by Southwestern University, Ogun State only then will the admission form be proceeded.
- Candidates should fill in their correct mail and personal phone number, as further application details will be communicated by Southern University, Ogun State through their E-mail address or phone number.
Post-UTME Form Requirements (Undergraduate Courses) at Southwestern University, Okun-Owa, Ogun State.
- Candidates must possess 5 credit grades in 5 necessary subjects either in (SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB) O’ Level result in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates or applicants must register and partake in the JAMB examination for the (aca_year) academic session, and attain the JAMB cut-off mark established by Southwestern University.
- Candidates wishing to transfer to the Southwestern University from any other University must be able to meet up with the following requirements:
- Candidates should submit their previous Admission Documents from their current University and submit to Southwestern University.
- Candidates should also submit their official results from their current University and submit them directly to the registrar at Southwestern University, Ogun State.
Departments at Southwestern University, Okun-Owa, Ogun State.
Below is a breakdown of the faculties and departments offered at the Southwestern University, Ogun State.
- The Faculty of Social and Management Sciences:
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Sciences
- Faculty of Pure And Applied Sciences:
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Sc Criminology & Security Study
- Sc Economics
- Sc Mass Communication
- Sc. Banking & Finance
- Sc. Accounting
- Sc International Relations
- Sc Political Science
- Sc. Business Administration
- Sc. Marketing
- Faculty of Administration and Management
- Sc Accounting
- Sc Banking and Finance
- Sc Business Administration
- Sc Marketing
- Sc Public Administration
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Sc Environmental Health Sciences
- Sc Medical Laboratory Science
- Sc Science Laboratory Technology
- Nsc. Nursing Science
- Sc Public Health
- Faculty of Law
- The Faculty of Science
- Sc. Physics with Electronics
- Sc Physics
- Sc. Chemistry
- Sc Biochemistry
- Sc. Mathematics
- Sc Microbiology
- Sc Computer Science
- Sc Management Information Sciences
In conclusion, candidates can now proceed to apply for the post-utme form online at Southwestern University, Ogun State.
Please drop all comments and questions below.