Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarships for International Students
Standard Bank Group has decided to sponsor and support academically gifted students who do not have the financial capacity to pursue further studies.
Successful applicants would need to demonstrate a combination of outstanding academic merit and financial need.
To be able to apply for this you must have:
1. Applied for admission to study at LSE
2. Must have submitted the LSE Graduate Financial Support Application (including Section G: Personal Statement) accessed via the Graduate Application by the extended deadline of 3 May 2022 at 9 am (UK time GMT+1).
Successful applicants will be Notified via email throughout May, June, and July 2022.
The scholarships are available for applicants with the following LSE master’s program
1. MSc in Accounting and Finance
2. MSc in Behavioural Science
3. MSc in Data Science
4. MSc in Economics and Management
5. MSc in Economics and Philosophy
6. MSc in Environment and Development
7. MSc in Environmental Economics and Climate Change
8. MSc in Finance (full-time)
MSc in Finance and Private Equity
9. MSc in Financial Mathematics
10. MSc in Global Health Policy
11. MSc in Local Economic Development
12. MSc in Management and Strategy
13. MSc in Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation
14. MSc in Real Estate Economics and Finance
15. MSc in Risk and Finance
MSc in Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
16. MSc in Urbanisation and Development
For an applicant to be eligible they must reside in cities of one of Standard Bank’s African operating countries.
Each scholarship will help the students cover the cost of tuition fees for the program for which they are eligible and provide a stipend of £21,000 for their cost of living costs during their study