Summit University School Fees Payment And Deadline
How Much Is Summit University School Fees 2021/2022 Session?
Like most State Universities, Summit University determines their schools’ fees based on new and returning students and based on the course of study.
Because of the procedures and new admission, freshers are required to pay more but when they enter into the second year, the school fees align with the standard amount required by the course he pursues in the university.
- Summit University Direct Entry 2021/2022
- Summit University Offa Part-Time Studies 2021/2022
- Summit University Post UTME Latest News 2021/2022
- Summit University School Fees Payment And Deadline
- Summit University Offa, Supplementary Admission 2021/2022
- Summit University, Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
This is the articulate rundown of school fees the maximum and minimum amount of Summit University school fees:
- Tuition Fee:
The tuition fee for Summit University Offa ranges from N280,000 – 275,000, depending on the course being studied.
- Acceptance Fee:
This is a generic fee and is often a flat rate. For Summit University, it costs 25,000.
- Accommodation Fee:
This is paid by students who wish to accept lodging in university-owned hostels and it is also a flat rate, at the cost of 60,000
When is The Deadline For Summit University Offa, School Fees Payment?
The deadline is yet to be known, however, when the portal for payment of SUNO school fees will be closed and if you are yet to pay your fees, you would be fined an additional amount for late payment
How To Pay Summit University School Fees:
- Log on to your student portal
- Generate the school fees invoice
- Visit any bank branch of your school and complete the payment
- You may also have the option to Pay Online using your ATM Card without leaving your comfort zone.
- After payment, you will be given a payment receipt.
In conclusion, it is advised that you pay your school fees on time to prevent the late payment charge and you photocopy your school fees receipts because it is a very important document for your final year.