The Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship Awards 2022
The Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship is for international students, and applications have been announced for the 2022 session.
The Swinburne Institution for higher education in Technology now has applications. In this article, we will help you explore the details of this grant, its awards, and the application process.
About Swinburne University of Technology
Swinburne University is a world-class university that creates a social and economic impact on science, technology, and innovation.
Swinburne university creates a transformative learning experience, providing an opportunity to acquire professional skills and technical and academic knowledge. Communication with the industry and the community has always been a part of Swinburne University.
They have worked with the aim of leading Australian and international organizations to provide students with proper knowledge of career paths.
By working on real industry projects and acquiring the skills of professionals, students have the flexibility and knowledge required to have a lasting impact on future workplaces in society.
Swinburne University has secured its place among the world’s leading universities, ranked among the top 3 percent of universities worldwide by QS, Times Higher Education, and Academic Ranking of World Universities.
As the first leader in international education and expertise in online education, Swinburne has created educational opportunities available to the younger generation of students through Swinburne Online and Open Universities Australia.
At Swinburne, students are encouraged to achieve their professional goals by supporting them on their work, learning, and health journey.
Students graduate with an entrepreneurial and interesting mindset, confident and ready to move forward in the future.
- Institute: Swinburne University of Technology
- Level of education: bachelor’s and postgraduate
- Program duration: Four years
- Environmental Buildings
- Information Technology
- The law
- Media and Communication
- Vocational training
- The Swinburne Scholarship will provide you with a scholarship of $ 2500 per year for your tuition fees for two years.
- The Swinburne Scholarship will cover 10% to 75% of your annual tuition fees for four years.
- The Swinburne Postgraduate Scholarship will pay 10% – 75% of your annual graduation expenses for two years.
Applicants should be able to meet the following criteria to be considered for the Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship.
- English is a compulsory language for students to learn.
- Eligible Countries: All countries except Australia and New Zealand are eligible.
- Unless you are newly enrolled in our ELICOS program, you must not be currently enrolled or registered at Swinburne.
- You do not qualify for another Swinburne scholarship or discounted plan.
- Have a GGPA of at least 60% on the average Australian equivalent.
How To Apply
Follow the instructions given below to apply for the scholarship.
- You should read the application rules carefully
- Create an account.
- Start working on your app.
- After applying, an approval email will be sent to you.
The Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship has a reputation for bringing out the best in its students. Make sure you check to see that you are eligible for this scholarship before applying.
Please like and share this post if you find it helpful.