Tansian University, Umunya, Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Tansian University located in Umunya, Anambra State, has released its admission form for undergraduate studies and its part-time courses for interested candidates.
Admission form into either the undergraduate studies or part-time courses is readily and easily obtainable on the Tansian University website or from the Admissions Office, at Tansian University, Umunya, Umunya/Oba Campuses.
Today, I would be talking about admission forms for undergraduate courses at Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State.
Interested candidates applying for admission form into undergraduate studies would be asked to pay a sum of ₦10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only, into the Catholic Diocese of Ekwulobia – University Fund Bank Account No. 1211869000 at any branch of Zenith Bank Plc Nationwide.
Admissions Form Requirements at Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State.
The management of Tansian University uses this medium to invite interested persons to apply for the admission form into undergraduate studies for the (aca_year) academic session at Tansian University.
So here’s a short list of conditions, interested persons should ensure they follow before applying for admission form into undergraduate studies at Tansian University, Anambra State;
- Candidates should ensure they possess the necessary and accurate 5 credit results in SSCE results such as WAEC/NECO/GCE and in compulsory subjects like Mathematics, English Language, and 3 other required subjects to successfully apply for undergraduate studies at Tansian University, Anambra State.
- Candidates should also participate in the upcoming JAMB UTME exam, and secure a score not less than 160, candidates who score above 160 would have more chances during admission into undergraduate studies.
- Candidates who are awaiting their SSCE results may apply as long as they would be available before the admission process begins at Tansian University.
- Candidates applying for the admission form into undergraduate studies must not be less than 16yrs of age.
- Candidates applying for admission form into undergraduate studies 200 level direct entry should have another degree apart from the necessary O level results.
- Other degrees interested candidates would need when applying for direct entry include results or certificates such as; NCE/OND/HND/bachelor degree/IJMB/JUPEB/advanced level GCE in the appropriate courses or department.
Available Faculties and Department at Tansian University.
Just a full list of all departments at Tansian University;
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Information and Communication
- Physics and Electronics
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Economics and Statistics
- International Relations
- Mass Communication
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Special Education
- Arts Education
- Science Education
- Social Science and Vocational Education
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Nursing Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Public Health
FACULTY OF LAW
In conclusion, do you want to apply to any of the faculty/departments listed above at Tansian University, then do well to follow all the conditions listed above?
Drop all questions and comments below.