Taraba State University Direct Entry 2021/2022
The University Management has started selling application forms for both Post UTME and Direct Entry forms and candidates who are eligible are welcome to apply.
Does Taraba State University Offer Direct Entry Opportunity?
Yes! As said earlier, the university encourages students that are qualified to request Direct Entry.
How Much Does Taraba State University Direct Entry Form Cost?
The price of the Direct Entry form for Taraba State University is a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000) and it is only valid when purchased from the school website.
- Taraba State University Direct Entry 2021/2022
- Taraba State University Jalingo Post UTME 2021/2022
- Taraba State University Part-Time Studies 2021/2022
- Taraba State University (TASU) Supplementary Admission 2021/2022
- Taraba State University Jalingo JAMB And Department Cut-Off Mark 2021/2022
- Taraba State University (TASU) Jalingo School Fees Payment & Deadline
Direct Entry Requirements For Taraba State University
- A minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, NCE, and a minimum of 4 points from at least two subjects at IJMB from a recognized institution.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Taraba State University, Jalingo as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the TSU via JAMB website.
How To Register For Taraba State University Direct Entry:
- Go to http://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php to register.
- Create a username and password and proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) online as screening charges to TASU account.
- Fill out the form online and submit it online.
- Print online admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt from the Portal.
- Upload all necessary documents.
If you have more questions, please send a comment!