Taraba State University (TASU) Supplementary Admission 2021/2022
What Does A Supplementary Admission Mean?
The existence of a supplementary form is an opportunity for candidates who did not meet the cut-off mark for their respective courses. It is a method for candidates to reapply for an option of a new course with a more cut-off mark which they reached.
However, by buying and applying for Supplementary, you may be allowed to study a course, under that same faculty but with a lower cut-off mark.
In supplementary admission, it is most likely that all courses offered by the school will not be open for supplementary admission.
- Taraba State University Direct Entry 2021/2022
- Taraba State University Jalingo Post UTME 2021/2022
- Taraba State University Part-Time Studies 2021/2022
- Taraba State University (TASU) Supplementary Admission 2021/2022
- Taraba State University Jalingo JAMB And Department Cut-Off Mark 2021/2022
- Taraba State University (TASU) Jalingo School Fees Payment & Deadline
You may be given admission into any of the above courses that your cut-off mark covers.
And, Taraba State University, (TASU), has released the list of courses offered and faculties open for supplementary admission.
However, it is important to note that not all courses listed here would accept supplementary admission.
List Of Courses Available In Taraba State University (TASU) Admission.
This is the list of courses, faculty and departments open to accept candidates with supplementary admission.
As I said earlier, not all courses offered listed by Taraba State University, (TASU, will accept supplementary admission.
You might be required to step down from the original course of study to any of the supplementary courses—if your JAMB score didn’t meet up.
- Agric-economics And Extension
- Agricultural And Bioresources Engineering
- Animal Science
- Business Administration
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Christian Religious Studies
- Education And Economics
- Education And English Language
- Education And Geography
- Education And Hausa
- Education And History
- Education And Islamic Studies
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Physics
- Education And Political Science
- Education And Science
- Education Arts
- Educational Administration And Planning
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English Language
- History Archaeology
- Islamic Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Political Science And International Relations
- Public Administration
Requirements For Eligibility Of Taraba State University (TASU):
- Candidates that possess a minimum score (160) recommended by JAMB for the different programmes in the previous UTME are eligible to apply for any of our degree programmes.
- O’level results with no more than two sittings.
When Does The Online Application For Taraba State University Supplementary Form?
Registration and purchase of supplementary forms have already started. You should go to the school website to apply now.
Deadline For Application For Taraba State University Direct Entry
Taraba State University, (TASU) is yet to disclose the date for the end of registration, but if you have not, rush now! It’s better to register early!
Taraba State University, (TASU), has warned that it has no agents and cautions students against fraudsters who try to impersonate the administration of Taraba State University, (TASU); always confirm from the school website or administration office or contact the listed phone numbers and official emails on the school website.
If you have more questions on the Supplementary Admission process of Taraba State University, (TASU), please leave a comment below!