The Igbinedion University Cut-off Mark for the 2021/2022 Academic Session?
About Igbinedion University:
Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) is a privately owned university in Nigeria, the university was founded and established in 1999. The University is located at Okada, headquarters of Ovia North-East Local Government Area, Edo State.
What is the Igbinedion University Cut-off Mark?
Igbinedion Universities offer admission for diverse undergraduate and post-graduate programs and part-time studies. JAMB cut-off mark for the University is 180, candidates with higher scores are first considered, candidates with lower scores may not be considered for admission.
Departmental Cut-off Mark for Igbinedion University
There is no specific cut-off mark, however, candidates who scored up to 180 and above are allowed to apply to their preferred choice of study alongside their first sitting O level result in Igbinedion university, though the admission process is always competitive.
There are certain criteria before students, are admitted into the university, one of them includes having a very high jamb score. Candidates with higher jamb scores and O-level results have a greater chance of gaining admission into Igbinedion university, as they would be considered first before others.
List of Faculties and Departments at The Igbinedion University alongside Basic Requirements Needed for Admission Processes:
Arts and Social Sciences:
- Economics & Development Studies
- Geography & Regional Planning
- Mass Communication
- Political Science & Public Administration
- International Relations
- Sociology & Anthropology
- Theatre Arts
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi College Of Business And Management Studies:
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
Oba Erediauwa College Of Law
- Bachelor of Law, LL.B
General Abdulsalami Abubakar College Of Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Oba Okunade Sijuwade College Of Health Sciences
- Medicine & Surgery
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Nursing Scienc
College Of Natural And Applied Science
- Chemistry & Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science & Information Technology
Dora Akunyili College of Pharmacy
General Entry Requirements
- To be eligible for admission into the four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programs, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
In addition, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September when the new session commences.
- Candidates may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programs (except Medicine and Pharmacy) with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses
Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examination.
- Candidates must also show evidence of a written jamb.
What’s your take on this article? we cherish your opinion and hope the information above was useful. If yes? Don’t hesitate to share this information using your social handle. For more information on the admission process and recently accredited departments visit the school website: @www.igbinedion.edu.ng