The University Of Abuja 2021/2022 Post-UTME Latest News
What Is The Cut-Off Mark For The University Of Abuja?
The UNIABUJA has stated that it has adopted a minimum cut-off mark of 180 for all applicants who have chosen the University of Abuja as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Does The University Of Abuja Accept Second Choice?
No! The University of Abuja is not among the universities that accept candidates who chose them as a second-choice institution during application. They only accept qualified students who have chosen university as their first choice while registering for UTME.
Would The University Of Abuja Write Post UTME For 2021/2022?
Yes! The University Of Abuja will write Post-UTME for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Requirements for The University Of Abuja Post-UTME
- All Post-UTME candidates who scored 180 and above in the just concluded 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB/UTME).
- All Direct Entry Candidates who made UNIABUJA their first choice.
- You Must be 16 years old and above
- You must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics). In this case, the O’level result could be WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any equivalent.
- Your O’level result must not be more than two sittings.
How To Apply For The University Of Abuja Post UTME Screening?
- Go to UNIABUJA Screening Portal via https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Obtain the UNIABUJA Post UTME Form Via UNIABUJA Undergraduate Portal.
- Click on the Post UTME form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully buy and register for the UNIABUJA Post UTME screening exercise.
- Print out your POST UTME Registration slip afterwards.
- Finally, Wait for the UNIABUJA Screening result and the admission list.
This is the information we have gathered on the University of Abuja Post-UTME for now, however, we would keep updating this article as more information is provided.