The University Of Abuja, Gwagwalada (UNIABUJA) Part-time Degree Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Most individuals who are busy with work or businesses but still want to go to University may begin to wonder how to combine both.
Not to worry, the University Of Abuja has designed a program called the part-time degree which is solely designed to provide Standard and quality education to individuals trying to combine work and schooling at the same time.
The purpose of this article is to know everything concerning obtaining the part-time degree form, eligibility, and requirements.
University of Abuja Part-Time Degree Programmes Admission Requirements
Interested Applicants who are looking for admission into the specified Part-Time programs of The prestigious University Of University Abuja must have the following requirements to have access to the Part-time program:
Here are the following requirements the University of Abuja has for this Degree:
- A candidate is required to have the bare minimum of five credit passes In their O’level results which include Mathematics and English Language.
- The O’level result should be gotten at not more than two (2) sittings in and must be of the following examination body known examination bodies such as SSCE/WASC, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB.
Part-Time Courses Offered At The University Of Abuja:
The University of Abuja offers almost all courses except for medicine and surgery and other medical-related courses.
Here are the courses offered at the University Of Abuja Part-time degree:
- B.A English Language
- B.A English Literature
- Department of Linguistics and African Languages
- B.A Linguistics
- B.A Arabic
- B.A History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed.) in Agricultural Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) in Biology B.Sc. (Ed.) in Chemistry B.Sc. (Ed.) in Environmental Education.
- Department of Counseling and Educational Psychology
- B. A. Ed Guidance and Counseling
- Department of Arts Education
- B. A. Ed Education English
- Department of Social Science Education
- B. Sc. Ed Education geography.
- Department of Accounting
- B. Sc. Accounting
- Department of Business Administration
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- Department of Public Administration.
How To Apply For the University Of Abuja Part-time Form?
- Candidates would have to purchase the part-time Application forms at the cost of Fifteen Thousand Naira (15,000 Naira) only through REMITA Candidates should take note that this payment excludes the bank charges
- Which is the University website
- On the point Click on the column “CLICK HERE TO APPLY“
- Candidate should Indicate the mode of Study(Which Is the part-time degree)
- Click on APPLY button to start with the Application.
- Candidate should Fill in their Bio-data which includes: (Surname, First name, another name, Email, and Phone Number). This step would need a valid email address.
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR
- Click make payment and you will be directed to the remita platform, enter your card details (Mastercard or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be directed to the portal and the application number generated. You will be logged out accordingly.
- Click on “Main Login”, enter the create an application number and surname as the password to continue the application process on the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR number.
- Click make payment and you will be redirected to the remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After making a successful payment, you will be redirected to the portal and the application number generated. You will be logged out accordingly
- Click on “Main Login”, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
Duration Of The University of Abuja Part-time Degree Study
The part-time study of the University of Abuja is for six (6) years irrespective of the course having a time span of four years.
Hope this was helpful?
Do like, comment and share.