The University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Supplementary Admission Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has informed all aspiring candidates seeking admission into her institution to pick up its supplementary form and apply for the next academic session.
Sequel to the above, this article has detailed information on the application and admission processes, and everything in between.
What Is A Supplementary Form?
A university supplementary form is an alternative way of getting admitted into a higher institution of learning without fulfilling the conventional application processes.
It is a form made available to candidates who have applied for admission into an institution but didn’t get admitted.
And as a result, the candidate(s) is been given a window of opportunity to purchase the supplementary form in order to be reconsidered for admission.
Requirements of the University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Supplementary Form
There are certain requirements that an aspiring candidate must meet before applying for the University of Uyo supplementary form, viz:
- A candidate must have the minimum Five (5) passes in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates must choose the University of Uyo as the first choice of institution in his/her JAMB Form
- An applicant is supposed to have the minimum of 180 cut-off mark and above in his /her JAMB.
- Candidates are to carry out a voluntary change of course on JAMB portal to the new course they choose.
- Applicants should have made payment of the Supplementary form.
How to Apply for the University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Supplementary Form:
There are guidelines and procedures that enable candidates to pick up the Supplementary Form and apply without having so many issues.
Here are the procedures to follow below:
- Candidates who are interested in purchasing the Supplementary Form of 2021/2022 academic session are to pay the sum of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only, via the University portal. Note: this amount is non-refundable after payment.
- Visit the University website http://uniuyo.edu.ng/e-portals
- Click on the Admission Form link.
- Select the page that says Supplementary as the Admission Form type.
- Candidates should submit their valid phone number and valid E-mail address.
- Click on the page that says “MAKE PAYMENT NOW” button to proceed to make payment.
- Candidates can make their Payment via their atm card/internet or Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Retrival Reference number (RRR)Platform.
- After payment is made candidates are to go back to the online portal and click on Register Link to get their login credentials this enables the completion of registration process.
- Print out the Supplementary Admission Slip.
- On the Admission slip Candidates Date,Time and Venue are Stated.
Courses Available at the University Of Uyo for the Supplementary Programme:
- Agric-Economics And Extension
- Agric Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Animal And Environmental Biology
- Animal Science
- Banking And Finance
- Botany And Ecological Studies
- Business Education
- Business Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Communication Arts
- Computer Education
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Curriculum Studies
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English Language
- Estate Management
- Fine And Industrial Arts
- Fisheries And Aquaculture
- Fisheries And Aquatic Environment Management
- Food Engineering
- Food Science And Technology
- Forestry And Wildlife
- Regional Planning
If you find this information handy, please do leave us a comment in the comment section.