University Of Abuja, Gwagwalada (UNIABUJA) Supplementary Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Did you apply to the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) and you couldn’t make it to their merit list? Another chance is here for you.
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has commenced the sale of its 2021/2022 supplementary admission form. This was announced by the school management to inform candidates who did not make it on their first and second admission lists.
You are hereby informed to pick the 2021/2022 supplementary form. The supplementary admission is specifically for candidates who made the institution their first choice and did not meet up with the institution’s cut-off mark.
What the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Supplementary Admission About?
I have heard most candidates ask this question: “Is supplementary admission the same as Direct Entry?” The answer is no. Supplementary list or supplementary admission is for candidates who applied for an institution, took their Post-UTME exam or screening exercise but may or may not score up to the departmental and the institution’s cut-off mark.
Such students are provided with another opportunity called Supplementary list. Note that the school may decide to change your initial desired course of study to another course different from what you’ve applied for in your UTME.
This is usually done to fill up gaps in those departments with little or no aspirants.
How to know if you are eligible to pick a supplementary form?
- Candidates must have a minimum of five credit in their O’ level result, including relevant subjects like English and Mathematics.
- Only candidates who made UniAbuja their first choice in their UTME, and had taken the screening exercise/exam are eligible to apply.
- You must score up-to the Jamb cut-off mark for 2021/2022 admission exercise to be eligible.
How Do I Get the University of Abuja Supplementary Form?
- Visit Https://portal.UniAbuja.edu.ng to access the 2021/2022 supplementary form.
- Select Supplementary application.
- Enter your Jamb registration number.
- Make payment for the supplementary form.
- Validate your application and print out your slip.
List of Supplementary Departments in the University of Abuja
- Banking and Finance
- Christian Religious Studies
- Agricultural Science
- Arabic Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Education and Arabics
- Education Mathematics
- Education Islamic Studies
- Education Management
- Education Accounting
- Education Physics
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Business Education
- Counseling and Education Psychology
- Science and Environmental Education
- Education and Social Studies
- Education English Language
- Education English and Literature
- Electrical Engineering
- English and Literary Studies
- Education Integrated Science
- Primary Edu. Studies
- Political science and International Relations
- Public Administration
- Library and Information Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Literature in English
This article is specifically for the University of Abuja 2021/2022 supplementary form. Do you have any questions? Drop a comment of your question in the comment section.
Please, Like and Share.