University of Bedfordshire MBA Scholarships for International Students in the UK 2021/2022
Financial constraints would be a thing of the past if you take advantage of this scholarship offered by the University of Bedfordshire.
For the 2021/2022 academic session, the University of Bedfordshire is offering scholarships to students in the department of business administration.
This scholarship is designed for postgraduate students in the field of business administration.
Before I dive into all the goodness I have to deliver concerning this scholarship, I would like to show you a bit more about the University of Bedfordshire after which, you can deduce if the university is a good place to cast your lot. If it is, then you can proceed with this article and when you are finished, go on to apply for this scholarship — if you meet the requirements.
However, if you decide that the University of Bedfordshire does not do it for you, then no worries, we have a ton of articles on scholarship opportunities, and surely you would find your fit.
Now, let’s go into knowing more about our University of Bedfordshire.
Is The University of Bedfordshire A Good School For Me?
I don’t know. You decide. But, I will give you all the information you need to decide.
The University of Bedfordshire is well equipped with highly trained staff who are experts and well-versed in the current trends in their industry who inculcate practical and research-based teaching to ensure that you have the knowledge and skills sought by employers or for further study.
As stated earlier, the University of Bedfordshire has often been listed as a world researcher in various fields, so you would definitely be getting excellent research facilities, and research learning resources within the Bedfordshire campuses and the campus libraries are open 24/7.
Plus the campuses are top-notch. The campuses have excellent facilities
First-class specialist facilities
Continued investment and development across all campuses.
And, while you study at the University of Bedfordshire, you don’t have to fear about the validity of your course of study as the University of Bedfordshire had openly stated that most of the courses available have been accredited by professional bodies such as the Chartered Management Institute, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, Qualified Teacher Status, the Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC) and the Institute of Biomedical Science.
And just before we move on, I would like to inform you that in addition to all the great features of the University of Bedfordshire, it also has a Student Internship Scheme (SIS) designed to develop your skills, enhance your CV and gain real-world experience.
You are basically equipped with everything you need to go into the world and excel when you study at the University of Bedfordshire.
Now, if you’ve decided that the University of Bedfordshire is a good fit for you, these are the required documents you need to apply for this scholarship.
Documents Required For University of Bedfordshire MBA Scholarships for International Students:
- A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is accepted.
- You are to present various copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language as required because the UK is an English speaking country.
- A one-page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course. And why you are a good fit for the MBA scholarship.
- You are also to present a copy of your current valid passport details.
Eligibility For University of Bedfordshire MBA Scholarships for International Students in the UK 2021/2022
- Final year UK/EU Undergraduate students, progressing directly onto a taught postgraduate course at the University of Bedfordshire in the academic year 2021/21
- Former students of the University of Bedfordshire, who have successfully completed an undergraduate Honors Degree at the University of Bedfordshire, DMU’s Bedford campus2 or the University of Luton
- The alumni discount is not available for study on Postgraduate Research (PGR), Professional qualifying courses, PGCE Teacher Training3, Masters in Social Work and Masters in Nursing3
- Applicants for the discount must be in good financial standing with the University.
The selected candidate for this scholarship would receive a discount on tuition. A total of £1,250 discount on the total payable MBA fees at the University of Bedfordshire.
In addition, as stated, this is a postgraduate admission, and you are required to have an offer to study any of the demanded courses to be eligible for this scholarship offered by the University of Bedford.
The regular entry requirements for postgraduate degrees (MA/MSc/MBA/LLM) are a good honours degree, or equivalent qualification, in an appropriate subject from a recognised university or HE institution.
You also need to meet the requisite English standard. The University of Bedfordshire’s primary language is English and it is the universal language used in communicating both by students and teachers. So it is an important requirement that you have the correct English requirements.
Selection Process For University of Bedfordshire MBA Scholarships for International Students in the UK 2021/2022
1. The University will identify an applicant’s eligibility for the discount scholarship at the point of application.
2. Final year students at the University of Bedfordshire who want to apply are allowed. However, they are required to complete a Progression Form to apply for this scholarship.
3. Alumni students from the University of Bedfordshire must apply using the Direct Postgraduate Application Form.
4. Alumni students must also provide proof of their previous qualification from the University of Bedfordshire, DMU’s Bedford campus or the University of Luton.
5. The Admissions Team will confirm eligibility before registration and advise the applicant accordingly.
6. The discount will be applied by the Finance Team at registration.
Countries Eligible For University of Bedfordshire MBA Scholarships for International Students in the UK 2022-2023:
- Both British nationals and foreign students are both eligible to apply.
The degree needed for this scholarship must not need to be a business-specific degree, it just has to be a good honours degree with good grades that meet the standard.
In conclusion, all the applicants must have paid their full MBA tuition fees before or at registration to be considered eligible for this scholarship.