University Of Jos (UNIJOS) Basic Studies Admission Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Are you searching for admission into the school of basic studies at the University Of Jos?
Are you worried about not getting the right information on how to go about the admission process?
I’m glad to tell you to worry no more as this post contains relevant Information on how to purchase the University of Jos Basics Studies form-how to apply and eligibility.
Although the for is out, applications are only for candidates well qualified for admission into the one-year Basic Studies programme of the University of Jos for the next academic session.
What Is The Basic Studies Programme?
The Basic Studies programme is designed to prepare students for examinations for the Pre-Degree Programme which prepares students for admission into the department of their choice.
Available Courses for the University of Jos:
Faculty of Agriculture:
- Agric. Econs & Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Fisheries & Aquatic Environmental Management
- Forestry & Wildlife
- Food Science & Tech
- Human Ecology, Nutrition and Dietetics
- Soil Science & Land Resources Management
Faculty of Arts:
- Communication Arts
- Foreign Language (French)
- History & International Studies
- Religious and Cultural Studies
- Theatre Arts
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences:
Faculty of Business Administration:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Management
Faculty of Clinical Sciences:
- Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Education:
- Agricultural Science Education
- Business Education/Accounting
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Computer Science Education
- Economics Education
- English Education
- French Education
- Fine Arts Education
- Guidance & Counselling
- Geography Education
- Home Economics Education
- Health Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Library and Information Science
- Mathematics Education
- Pre-Primary/Primary Education
- Physics Education
- Physical Education
- Religious Studies Education
- Social Studies Education
- Technical Education
- Vocational Education
Faculty of Engineering:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Studies:
- Building Technology
- Geoinformatics & Surveying
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management.
- Animal Science and Environmental Biology
- Botany & Ecological Studies
- Computer Science
Faculty of the Social Sciences:
- Geography & Natural Resources Management
- Political Science/Public Administration
- Sociology /Anthropology
Application of the University Of Jos Basic Admission Form
The Application forms are available for candidates online on the university website: http://portal.unijos.edu.ng upon payment of the sum of fifteen thousand naira (N15, 000.00) only through Remita.
Step 1: Account Creation and Activation
- Visit the University portal.unijos.edu.ng.
- Click on Programme Menu and select the menu for account creation form
- On the account creation form Candidates should make an entry providing a valid email and phone number.
- Candidates should click on register having submitted Login to the email and click on the link to activate your account and proceed with the registration.
Payment of the Basic Admission List 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- Visit the University portal.unijos.edu.ng.
- Put in your email address and password and then click Log In after which you will logged into your personalized dashboard.
- Click on Application Charge and then on Pay Application Charges.
- Click on your mode of payment option which could be a commercial bank,Card payment or internet payment.
- Provide required details.
- After a successful payment. Also print the other copy of the receipt sent to your mail.
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on LOGIN
- Type your email and password and then click Log In (You will be logged in to your personalized dashboard)
- Add your bio-data information such as your name,Date of birth ,state of origin, passport, signature and upload.
- Submit after completion of this details and a form will be printed out for you.
Requirements Of The University Of Jos(UNIJOS) Basic Admission Form
- Candidates must have OLevel, Result of SSCE (WAEC), SSCE (NECO), NABTEB or with a minimum of five (5) relevant credit passes in subjects which must include English Language for Arts; and English and Mathematics for Sciences and Social Sciences.
- Candidates with faults in their ‘O’ level results will be considered only of they are able to make up for their O’level result.
With this useful information, there’s no doubt that getting the Basic Form of the University would be much easier.