Vienna University of Economics and Business WU Scholarships for Ukraine Students 2021/2022
With regards to the situation going on in Ukraine Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU) is now awarding scholarships to students from Ukraine in Austria. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
About the University
With about 26,800 students from Austria and Overseas, WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business) is the EU’s largest educational institution for
– Business and economics
– Business law
– Social sciences.
- King’s University First-Year Chemistry Achievement Awards for International Students in Canada 2021/2022
- University of Freiburg Financial Aid for International Students in Germany 2021/2022
- Grand View University International Student Scholarship Grants 2021/2022
- University College London Undergraduate International Scholarship Grants in UK 2021/2022
WU is one of the leading business schools in the world and is ranked 28th in the Financial Times European Business School Rankings.
The institution was founded in the year 1898.
WU enjoys close ties to the corporate world it has created a strong track record of employment for its Students.
The university has students from over 110 countries.
WU was the first business school in Austria to receive EQUIS accreditation.
It ranks 37th out of more than 13,000 universities worldwide.
The university strives to make space for reflection and creativity, as well as help to be a leader in research and education.
Why should I study at the university?
Vienna University of Economics and Business furnish its students with the responsibilities they will face in life.
Academic programs at WU are organized by the diversity and quality of the program portfolio, and close ties to the business community.
If you decide to study at the university you will only not receive an academically well-founded quality education but also all the preparation and qualification you will need to be business responsible in the society.
Students also get to benefit from the university’s research programs
The university’s career center provides advisory and supports service to students to help them find attractive paying jobs even after graduation.
About the scholarship.
The scholarship is available to International
For an Undergraduate and Graduate study program.
Benefits And Value of scholarship.
The scholarship award helps to cover the ISUWU program fee, and the students will receive EUR 500 as financial aid for travel and living expenses.
WU will also provide the selected students who receive this scholarship with housing near campus for the three-week program.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria,
– Applicants from Ukraine are eligible.
– Application is for an Undergraduate and graduate degree program in business administration or related fields.
– Applicants must have been accepted and received an offer letter for a master’s program at WU.
2. How to apply
– Applicants need to be admitted to the university.
– After this process, you can fill out the online application form to apply for this study award.
– The Applicants must have
i. academic qualifications
iii. Personal statements iv. completed references.
– The Applicants must hand in a grade report/transcript from their bachelor’s program with an outstanding record (GPA) to be accepted into the master’s program at WU.
– Applicants must be able to meet proficiency in English using an internationally recognized test such as i. TOEFL, ii. IELTS or equivalent.