Warwick Law School For Women In Pakistan 2021/2022
Warwick Law School, funded by the government as a drive to expand and facilitate the growth of higher education, had created another means but especially for Pakistan women who have the ambition to study law at the University of Warwick.
This scholarship is offered through different means, but all at Warwick University.
With the continuous push for gender equality and equal access to education and other fine things of life, Warwick university has taken its stand by offering a scholarship opportunity for a postgraduate study at Warwick law school to Pakistan women who are qualified for this scholarship.
Pursuing your dream of learning law at Warwick university is wise because teaching at Warwick is distinctive.
The University places more emphasis on skills rather than just absorbing information and reproducing it for tests and exams.
With a challenging approach to study, you are encouraged to think, not just learn.
As I mentioned above if you noticed, two organizations are sponsoring scholarships to the school of law at Warwick University for Pakistan women and we shall address both.
1. Warwick Law School:
Warwick Law school is offering the full LLM fee for one Pakistan woman who is applying to study any of these programs in the school of law;
- LLM International Commercial Law
- LLM International Economic Law
- LLM International Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation
- LLM International Development Law and Human Rights
- LLM Advanced Legal Studies
- PhD / Research Degrees
Such a student must have applied for one of the LLM programmes listed above and must, of course, be a female national of Pakistan.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is 31 March 2022.
This scholarship does need a separate application, but you must first submit a thorough and valid application to study any of the above LLM programmes before applying for this scholarship.
Once a decision has been reached, all applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application via email.
The Warwick University Law School is the first sponsor of the Pakistan women scholarship and it offers this to only one eligible candidate.
2. Chevening Scholarship To The University of Warwick Law School
Chevening is the UK government’s international scholarship programme. Funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and partner organizations, who offer awards to study in the UK for one year on a fully-funded master’s degree course.
And Chevening has an award offer for the School of Law at Warwick University!
And scholarships that are being granted by the school of Law at Warwick are obtained by Pakistani women.
If you are from Pakistan, you should read on and know how you can take advantage of this one in a lifetime opportunity.
Chevening is offering scholarships to the following departments under the School of Law, Warwick University;
- Advanced Legal Studies; LLM
- International Commercial Law; LLM
- International Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation; LLM
- International Development Law and Human Rights; LLM
- International Economic Law; LLM
Chevening Scholarship to the School of Law at Warwick university offers a lot of benefits including a fully-funded tuition fee, a monthly stipend, travel costs to and from the UK, an arrival allowance, a homeward departure allowance, the cost of one visa application and a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK.
So you see, if you are selected for this scholarship, there are many advantages.
- University of Glasgow Doctoral Scholarship Awards 2021/2022
- The University of Southampton PhD. International Studentships in Nonlinear Photon Sources for Quantum Technologies 2021/2022
- Undergraduate Scholarship Awards in Australia 2022
Eligibility Requirements For Chevening Warwick Law School Women of Pakistan Full Scholarship;
- You must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory. (To see eligible countries, go to; https://www.chevening.org/)
- You have to return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- You must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. You should also have an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK or its equivalent.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2022. (In this case, Warwick university.
Now we know who is eligible for this scholarship, I believe it is of equal importance to know who is not and what is not accepted by this Chevening School Of Law, Warwick University Scholarship;
- You are not eligible if you hold British or dual British citizenship (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong).
- If you are a citizen or a permanent resident in a non-Chevening eligible country.
- If you have previously studied in the UK with funding from a UK Government-funded scholarship.
- Are an employee, a former employee, or relative of an employee of Her Majesty’s Government, or have been within the last two years from the opening of Chevening applications (including the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, all British Embassies/High Commissions, the Home Office, the Ministry of Defense, the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, the Department for International Trade and the UKVI), the British Council, a sponsoring UK university, or a staff member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Documents Demanded During The Application Process;
- All Chevening applicants must submit their education documents, references, and one unconditional UK university offer before the deadlines for these required documents.
- If you are conditionally selected for a Chevening Scholarship, you must submit these documents to remain in the process.
- You should provide a working and valid email address because that is the sole means of correspondence. You will receive email updates about your application status at each step of the selection process.
- Candidates who meet the requirements for university of Warwick admission and scholarship criteria and also meet the criteria of Chevening scholarships simultaneously would be awarded this scholarship.
You should know that Chevening does not discriminate. It doesn’t matter where you are coming from, or which language you can speak; past successful Chevening candidates come from a diverse range of countries and backgrounds, but they all demonstrate the passion, vision and skills needed to shape a better world.
If you can show that, then you are good to go.