Wellspring University, Evbuobanosa – Edo State Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Wellspring University, Evbuobanosa offers admission forms for postgraduate studies and its undergraduate programs.
Wellspring University like every other renowned University has laid out conditions interested candidates must fulfil before they apply for admission form either into postgraduate studies or undergraduate programs.
I believe it’s easier to know the basic conditions to be fulfilled before applying for the admission form into an undergraduate program at Wellspring University.
But when applying for a postgraduate admission form, it’s harder and more confusing on how to apply, but of course, I would be here to ease that pain and tell you how to apply for admission form into any postgraduate program of your choice at Wellspring University.
Post-Graduate Admission Form Requirements at Wellspring University.
So as I promise, I would be giving you detailed requirements when you eventually want to successfully apply for an admission form into Wellspring University.
- Interested applicants must possess not less than a 3rd class either a bachelor’s degree in the department related to their postgraduate program, from either Wellspring University or a University recognized by the Senate of Wellspring University.
- Candidates who have a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit instead of a bachelor’s degree could also apply.
- Candidates who are applying for the admission form into the Master’s degree program under the postgraduate program must possess either a bachelor’s degree with not less than a 2.2 in the necessary field of study.
- Candidates who are also holders of lower classification and a Postgraduate Diploma in a related field of study from a recognized University will be considered.
- Interested applicants applying for the MBA program must possess a bachelor’s degree in the necessary field of study from a renowned University that is recognized by the management of Wellspring University.
- Candidates applying for the MBA program should have a CGPA(cumulative grade point average) of not less than 4.0 or a scoring average of not less than a minimum of 60%.
Available Postgraduate Programs at Wellspring University
Here is a list of programs that candidates could consider when filling their admission form into the postgraduate program;
- Postgraduate Diploma programs available at Wellspring University are:
- PGD Computer Science
- PGD Microbiology
- PGD International Relations
- PGD Mass Communication
- PGD Accounting
- PGD Finance
- PGD Taxation
- PGD Business Administration
- PGD Insurance
- Master’s Degree Programmes available at Wellspring University are:
- M.Sc Computer Science
- M.Sc Microbiology
- M.Sc Mass Communication
- M.Sc International Relations
- M.Sc Finance
- M.Sc Business Administration
- M.Sc Taxation
- M.Sc Accounting
- M.Sc Insurance
- Professional Master’s Degree available at Wellspring University are:
- MBA Accounting
- MBA Information Technology
- MBA Business Administration
- MBA Taxation
- MBA Insurance
Candidates or interested persons applying for the admission form into the postgraduate program at Wellspring University should ensure they fulfil and satisfy the conditions/requirements listed above.
Individuals also interested in requirements for admission form into the undergraduate department and courses at Wellspring University should please follow my page for more updates.
Questions and comments could be dropped below in the appropriate boxes.