Western Delta University, Oghara Delta State Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Western Delta University, Oghara, DeIta State has issued a notice on its University website to invite all suitable and interested/qualified persons to apply for its post-utme form into any of its suitable colleges/departments at Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State.
Candidates or applicants with a joint admission matriculation board score cut-off mark of 120 will be allowed to apply for the post-utme form.
Applicants willing to apply for the post-utme form at Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State, and are still awaiting the required O-level results are free to apply.
The post-utme form application process at Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State is free and open to all interested applicants.
Candidates should ensure that before applying for the online post-utme form at Western Delta University they must have filled Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State as their first choice of University or candidates who did not fill Western Delta University as their first choice of University but wish to apply must be willing/already change Western Delta University to their first choice of University.
How to Apply for Post-UTME Form(Undergraduate Courses) at Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State.
Applicants would be asked to create an account on the Western Delta University course management system to apply for a post-utme form into any of the undergraduate courses at Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State.
Candidates may decide to save the post-utme form and complete filling of the post-utme form at a later date, but it must not be later than the set date of expiration for the online post-utme form at Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State.
The following process should be fully followed systematically when filling an online post -utme form(undergraduate course) at Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State;
- A photograph(PNG no more than 800px wide and tall).
- Candidates should fill in their name; surname, first name, and other names well-capitalized and accordingly.
- Fill in gender, and correct date of birth.
- Fill in education details such as; highest qualification alongside the grades, year, country, school/polytechnic or University, and State.
- Candidates should fill in the program type and the mode of study (either full-time or part-time depending on the program).
- Then lastly candidates should fill in contact details such as; phone number, email address, and resident address.
- And then thick the box by agreeing they are not robots and then submit.
Colleges and Department at Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State.
- College of Social and Management Sciences.
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Economics and Development Studies
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Physics with Electronics
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Basic and Industrial Chemistry
- Pure and Industrial Mathematics
- Geology and Petroleum Studies
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- College of Applied Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science
- College of Law
In conclusion, please note that the post-utme form at Western Delta University is only for Undergraduate programs at the University(WDU).
Please, drop all comments/contributions/questions below.