What Discounts Do University Students Get?
A university student is a scholar enrolled in the university for academic pursuit.
With approximately, twenty-one(21) million university students, the rate of high tuition fees in universities around the world is quite alarming.
To curb most of these expenses discounts have been made available for University students as a shrewd way to spend less and save more.
It’s quite thrilling that most University students aren’t informed about the Discounts available for them.
This article Highlights some Discounts University students Discounts are more likely to get we’ve put together a list of these Discounts.
1. Amazon Prime Student:
Amazon prime is essentially designed as a way cheaper version of Amazon Prime for college and university students.
This is a big step for university students to be independent as University students wouldn’t have to rely on their parents forever.
But with Prime Student, you get the first 6 months free. After that, it’s just $6.49/month (or $59/year if you pay annually).
Being a member enables University students on shipping most items, for a less inexpensive price, unlimited photo storage, free streaming of Tv shows, and free movies tickets.
If you use all the incentives included, then it could be a huge deal for you as you tend to shop from the comfort of your home and for a cheap price.
2. Software Discounts:
We all know how important the need for software is in today’s world and especially to university Students from subscription to streaming services or programs for completion of a school program
Here is a list of software subscriptions Discounts on furniture and home goods available at discounts for University students:
- Adobe creative clouds: University students have a discount for the creative cloud at $19.99 per month.
2. Ever note: University Students have a discount of up to 50% off of a full year.
3. Microsoft Office: Students have suitable access to get the online version of Microsoft Office for free, plus 1TB of online storage.
4. Prezi: There is a free version for University students and can upgrade for a modest of $3 or $5 per month.
3. Discounts On Home Goods And Furniture:
We know how University Students would want to pimp up their apartment with nice furniture and home appliances and gadgets.
Reminiscing back to my University days how we students wanted to get furniture but due to the expensive price of these items, it was a huge barrier for purchase.
The good news today is that most companies now have a Student Discount for the purchase of furniture and home goods.
Bed Bath and Beyond: Sign up for the College Savings Pass and get 20% off everything, along with free shipping on orders over $39.
Eight Sleep: Up to 10% off mattress and accessories.
Leesa: Up to 15% on select mattresses.
Overstock: Join Club O for free, and earn extra benefits including 5% back on all purchases, free returns, price match guarantee, and priority customer care.
Pottery Barn: Up to 15% off
4. Clothing Discounts:
There are an infinite number of clothing brands that give college students discounts. We’ve rounded up a list of the more widely known retailers currently offering discounts
Adidas: Up to 25%off
Aeropostale: Up to 15% off
American Eagle: Up to 20% off
Calvin Klein: Up to 10% off
H&M: Up to 15% off
Meshki: Up to 15% off
Shein: Up to 15% off.
5. Discounts Of Electronics:
We live in a digital world and know-how essential electronic devices to everyone especially University or college students
It is worth saying that an individual without an electronic device is lost
These electronic devices can be quite expensive but with the Discounts for University students everyone is able to purchase one
Here is the list of companies with student discounts:
- Apple: If you purchase an Apple product, such as a Macbook from the Apple Store, you can qualify for free accessories or discounts. At the time of publishing, Apple is giving away free AirPods and discounted AppleCare when you buy qualifying Mac and iPad models. And to save even further, the Apple Card gives you 3% cashback on all purchases made directly through Apple.
- Best Buy: There’s no specific discount, however, you can enroll in the Best Buy Student Discount program to qualify for discounted products.
- HP: Get up to 35% off when you register for the Education Store.
- Microsoft: Receive up to 10% off on select products.
- Samsung: Up to 30% off when you register for the Education Discount Program.
Since you’ve gotten to know the Available discounts for University students you can save more to abate the Rising price of items and purchase items of your choice without panicking.