Arthur Javis University Akpabuyo Cross River State Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
Arthur Javis University has released its admission form for Undergraduate courses for the 2021/2022 academic session
Arthur Javis University is a well-known University located at Cross-River State, and with each passing year, its admission form for each academic session has drawn the attention of suitable and qualified/interested candidates from all over the country.
Today, I would be talking about the admission form into (undergraduate courses) at Arthur Javis University; its basic requirements, and how to apply for the admission form at Arthur Javis University.
How to Apply for an Admission Form (Undergraduate Courses) at Arthur Javis University.
- Candidates should beware of fraudsters and know that filling out the admission form online is free of charge (at no fee at all).
- Candidates should fill in the correct email address, phone number, and their joint admission matriculation board number or digits in each gap/blank provided on the online admission form.
- Candidates should provide a clear copy of their O level results in pdf format
How To Apply For Admission Form (Step-by-Step) Process
- Candidates should fill in their joint admission matriculation board examination number or digits.
- Candidates or interested people should select and apply to access the admission form on the Arthur Javis University website.
- Fill in your correct BioData such as; name, address, parents, and others.
- Candidates or interested persons should fill in the number of O-level results they would use to apply for the admission form into Arthur Javis University.
- Candidates should then proceed by accepting the statement written on the screen, and later on, select “submit” to apply.
- Candidates or interested people are required to apply only once to avoid possible disqualification
- Candidates should print their admission form slips.
Admission Form Requirements (Undergraduate Courses) At Arthur Javis University.
- All interested persons must have a recent joint admission matriculation board score of 160 or above; the jamb score is likely to change for each 2021/2022 academic session.
- Candidates or interested individuals who wish to apply for the admission form into any of the undergraduate courses at Arthur Javis University must have 5 credits in their O level results in subjects relevant to their field of study; Mathematics and English Language is a must.
- O level results combination of more than two sittings will not be allowed or considered at Arthur Javis University.
- Applicants are free to apply in person.
- Candidates with awaiting results who wish to apply for admission form into Arthur Javis University are free to do so.
- Applicants who did not fill Arthur Javis University have their first choice of University, but want to apply are free to do so, in as much as they apply for JAMB change of institution/University.
- Applicants must also provide a jamb admission letter from their portal, and proceed to submit both the admission letter and the jamb change of institution form to the admission office at Arthur Javis University.
- Applicants applying for direct entry admission form into 200 level must possess another degree apart from the required O level results; NCE/OND (not more than lower credit), advanced A level GCE, IJMB/JUPEB (certificate or result).
In conclusion, candidates with good HND results or certificates may be considered and admitted into the 300 level of their choice of department depending on their scores.
Candidates are free to apply for admission forms at Arthur Javis University either physically at the admissions office or online.
Please follow my page for more info, on how to apply for the post-utme form at Arthur Javis University among others.