The Federal University Of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Final Year Clearance Procedure For The 2021/2022 Academic Session
As a final year student of any higher institution in Nigeria, after the routine of the final exams, seminar, and project defense, the first step to take is the clearance process to enable you to get your result and register for the NYSC program that is one of the prerequisites before you can apply for most employment opportunities as a graduate.
While there has not been any information from the management of The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) on the Final Year Clearance Procedure for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
This post will guide you using the previous statement from the school management on the “how-to” and the clearance form for final year students that have officially been released.
How to Access Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Final Year Clearance Form?
The form is to be collected from the University Advancement Centre and is to be completed and submitted in triplicated copies.
The form has seven (7) sections A to G to be completed;
• Section A is to be completed by students
• Sections B, C, D, E, F, G is to be completed in;
The Advancement center,
The Sports and Bursary respectively.
However, The form is sold at the rate of Fifty Naira (₦50) at the motion ground opposite the Senate building and should be taken to exams and records for stamping thereafter.
Instructions for Final Year Students Concerning Final Year Clearance at the University Advancement CENTRE
1. Speak to the officer in charge if you have any inquiries/issues/questions
2. Come with a valid ID
3. Clearance signing is from 10 am-2 pm every day
4. Log into www.futa.edu.ng
5. Go to the dropdown for centers, click on University Advancement Center
6. Scroll down to the Alumni registration link, click on it and follow the prompt
7. A copy of your responses will be sent to the email address you provided
8. Print the copy of your responses from your inbox and bring it along with you alongside the clearance form collected at the exams and records to the University Advancement Centre to complete your final year clearance.