The University of Jos Post-HND/B-END Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Are you looking for a federal school to pick for your postgraduate studies? There are a few federal Universities you could pick from, but I personally recommend Unijos.
Below are a few reasons why you could choose the University of Jos:
The University of Jos is a federal University located in plateau State, Nigeria.
The vision and mission of the University of Jos are to create a positive impact not only on citizens but the world at large, through research and new innovations.
The University of Jos offers the best quality of higher education for all those seeking higher education after a B.Degree, alongside affordable fees.
The University of Jos is harassment and violence-free. The university has a conducive environment for learning.
The University of Jos is empowering its students with leadership experience not only through leadership schemes but also through empowerment schemes in all aspects like technology, Agriculture, IT-related courses, Management courses, and so on, postgraduates students are not left out they are also carried along.
The postgraduate school of the University of Jos seeks to offer different educational programs of the highest degree of quality education.
School of postgraduate studies is open to as many that are eligible to apply.
- A candidate/applicant seeking admission into postgraduate studies at the University of Jos must possess at least 5 credit passes in either Art or Science related courses as the case may be including English and Mathematics.
- Candidates seeking admission into postgraduate studies must note that for them to be eligible for admission, they must have either a 1st or 2nd class in their just-concluded bachelor’s degree program.
- Please note! That the first degree must be connected to the department been sort after in postgraduate studies.
- A candidate/applicant applying for postgraduate studies must have a Masters’s degree connected to their choice of study at the postgraduate studies at the University of Jos.
- postgraduate candidates/applicants are required to have a certain score in their previous Master’s studies, of 60% and above in their final assessment and project.
- The University of Jos first admits the postgraduate applicants into a Ph.D. program, if the candidates then pass they are then admitted into the school of postgraduate studies [POST-HND/B-END].
- For all admissions, degree results are important when applying for postgraduate studies.
Below is a list of faculties and departments available for postgraduate studies at the University of Jos;
FACULTY OF ARTS
1. Nigerian Languages and Linguistics
2. English Language
3. Foreign Languages
4. History and International studies
5. Religion and Philosophy
6. Theatre and Film Arts
7 Mass Communication
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. Special Education and Rehabilitation Sciences
2. Arts Education
3. Educational Foundation
4. Social Science Education
5. of Science and Technology Education
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
1. Accounting and Finance
2. Business Administration
E. APPLIED SCIENCES
1. Computer Science
5. Plant Science and Technology
All candidates shall be subjected to a selection process to be decided by the Department.
For more information on how to pass postgraduate studies please follow this page and sit tight as we give you all the latest info on postgraduate studies in all federal Universities in Nigeria at the comfort of your home.