The University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Is the University of UYO Direct Entry Screening Application Form out?
Every year, the University of Uyo invites interested candidates who have chosen her citadel of learning as their first choice for a Direct Entry Admission.
The management of The University of Uyo ( UNIUYO) is pleased to announce this year’s Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form sale for the next academic session.
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Direct entry form is only for qualified and eligible candidates.
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) is a Federal Government owned University established in 1991. The University Of Uyo offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
However, trapped herein is everything on how to apply for the UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission; buying of the form, eligibility, courses, application fee, and registration details.
How Much Is the University of Uyo Direct Entry Admission Form?
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Direct Entry Application fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL.
Candidates should note that the fees are non-refundable, and they will be required to pay the appropriate bank charges during payment.
The University Of Uyo Eligibility For The Direct Entry:
- Candidates whose first choice is the University of Uyo are eligible for the Direct (D.E) Form.
- Candidates who have a five (5) credit passes in their required subjects in their level results are also eligible for the Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- Candidates should be of 16 years of age before being eligible to purchase the Direct Entry Form.
Note: Aspiring Candidates who did not choose the University of Uyo as their First Choice of Institution during the DE Registration but want to study at the University, should change to the UNIUYO via the JAMB website.
How To Apply For The University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Direct Entry Form for the next Academic Session?
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link).
- PickAdmission Forms Link.
- Select Direct Entry as the Admission Form Type
- Put in your phone number and Email address.
- Click on the MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment.
- Candidates can make Payments via using an ATM Card, internet banking, or at any Commercial Banks Making use of the pre-payment slip through the Remita Platform.
- After the payment Candidates are to return to the online portal and click on Register Link to get the login credentials which now enable the completion of the registration process.
- Proceed to Print out the screening exercise slip For the 2021/2022 academic session.
Requirements For The Direct Entry Screening Form Of The University Of Uyo (UNIUYO).
- Candidates are supposed to fill out the Bio-Data form appropriately and correctly
- Candidates must upload and scan the original academic credentials
- Candidates must submit their completed bio-data forms online (Name, Age Phone number, Email, state of origin, and Passport)
Candidates should note that wrong information or details while uploading credentials lead to instant disqualification.
The University of Uyo List of Courses For Direct Entry:
Faculty of Agriculture:
- Fisheries and aquaculture
- Forestry and wildlife
- Food science
- Soil science
Faulty of Arts
- English Studies
- History and international relations
- Theatre art
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Education
- French Education
- History Education
- Music Education
- Health Education
Faculty of Engineering
- Agric Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Faculty of Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Business Management
Faculty of Education
- Fine arts Education
- English Education
- History Education
- Music education
- Health Education.
Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional planning
- Quantity Survey.
You can easily bookmark this page for easy fallback.