University of Birmingham Business School Full Dean’s Responsible Scholarships 2021/2022
The worry about tuition fees to study at the University of Birmingham Business School would be a thing of the past if you can capitalize on this scholarship opportunity.
The University of Birmingham Business School is offering a scholarship opportunity for interested candidates who are qualified to pursue an MSc business programme at the University of Birmingham Business School.
The University of Birmingham Business School has a budget of £1 million in a scholarship fund to support UK and International Business School students or those aspiring to join the school.
Birmingham Business School is offering a wide variety of scholarships for our new MSc students looking to join for the 2021/2022 academic year.
These scholarship awards are available to cover your full MSc tuition fee value at Birmingham Business School and will be awarded to candidates who exhibit the highest standards of academic excellence, and who are passionate about Responsible Business.
- 100 Excellence Scholarships At the University Of Newcastle For South Asia Students 2021/2022
- Frank Martin Orthoptics Scholarship Grants at University of Technology Sydney 2021/2022
- University of Glasgow African Caribbean Full Fee Waiver 2021/2022
About Birmingham Business School;
At Birmingham Business School, research is King.
It is done and taught across the full breadth of academic disciplines, creating a vibrant community with multi-disciplinary opportunities for research and education.
There is an integration of professionals, who work in collaboration with each faculty to support the academic mission of the University, providing technical, professional, administrative, and operational support. Therefore students receive competent, applicable and employable knowledge that can be practised.
The University also has an affiliated Birmingham Professional programme that shows the extent they are willing to invest in providing a long-range of activities that develop opportunities for students in all parts of the organization.
From the above, you would realize that studying at Birmingham would give you an advantage over other students at your level. Also, you would benefit from the mutual partnership that the university already has with world-leading international institutions, and firms and host a large international community of researchers and experts.
When you choose to study here at Birmingham, you’ll benefit from an outstanding education from one of the top 100 universities in the world.
Why University of Birmingham Business School:
As an international student, you would be part of a diverse international community with over 8,700 international students from approximately 150 countries, and 31% of academic staff from countries outside the UK.
The University of Birmingham is a poster boy for diversity with over 000 staff, 38,000 students, and over 300,000 alumni who are from different walks of life, the University is truly a diverse and global place which attracts the brightest and best international students and staff.
The City of Birmingham, as an international student, would be about you. English being the main language, Birmingham is located at the heart of the Uk, less than two hours from the popular city of London.
Birmingham is diverse, modern and exciting and is situated in a prime, central location in the country, and offers everything you could desire from a capital city, and also serves you picturesque tranquil of the English countryside.
Plus, the city of Birmingham had been listed as the youngest city in Europe, with a high number of the Gen Z under-25s adults for nearly 40% of its population.
Value of The University of Birmingham Business School Full Dean’s Responsible Scholarships 2021/2022
The Birmingham Business School, the vision is to promote curiosity and thought leadership for Responsible Business.
This is why they have offered a full scholarship for any eligible international candidate in the field of Business and eligible to claim an MSc at the University of Birmingham. The scholarship covers your tuition throughout your MSc programme.
However, this scholarship is limited only to the Birmingham Business school and some detained courses as specified by the university. And below are the list of majors available for this scholarship;
List Of Subjects Open For University of Birmingham Business School Full Dean’s Responsible Scholarships 2021/2022
MSc programmes in the following programmes:
- Accounting & Finance MSc
- Accounting & Finance MSc (Pathway 2)
- Accounting & Finance MSc (Pathway 3)
- Economics MSc
- Financial Economics MSc
- Financial Management MSc
- Financial Technology MSc
- Human Resource Management MSc
- International Business MSc (campus programme only)
- International Money & Banking MSc
- Investments MSc
- Management MSc
- Management: Operations Pathway MSc
- Management: Organizational Leadership & Change Pathway MSc
- Management: Strategy Pathway MSc
- Marketing MSc
- Money Banking & Finance MSc
- Research Insights in Marketing MSc
- Strategic Marketing and Consulting MSc
Eligibility Requirements For University of Birmingham Business School Full Dean’s Responsible Scholarships:
to be eligible to apply, you must fulfill all the following requirements among others :
- You must have received an offer from the University of Birmingham to start one of our full-time MSc programmes in September 2022.
- You must have, or expect to receive, a first or upper second class honours degree or equivalent from a recognised university or higher institution.
Also, you must have the following supporting documents:
These documents would be presented by the students to the university during the application process.
- A copy of your academic transcript in English.
- Two references or contact details for your referees, at least one of which should comment on your academic abilities.
- A personal statement explaining why you wish to join the programme and what makes you a suitable candidate for the scholarship and the University of Birmingham business school. (Written in English.)
- Evidence to show competency in the English language, if applicable (applications can be considered without English Language evidence though offers may include the condition that it is provided at a later date)
- A written exercise on Responsible Business which will be reviewed alongside your course application.
How To Apply;
If you have checked and you meet the above qualifications well, you should apply.
The application form for this scholarship is online. On your application form, you would need to input an email address —a functional one because this is how the University of Birmingham would connect after you receive an offer to start one eligible full-time programme.
What Is The Selection Process?
These scholarships will be awarded by merit on the basis of academic excellence as assessed from your course application (alongside the written exercise demanded for the Dean’s Responsible Business Scholarship).
Before we conclude this article on the University of Birmingham Business School Full Dean’s Responsible Scholarships, here are a few things you should note:
- Scholarships are awarded as a fee discount on the overall total fee for the programme. The value of the scholarships will be determined by the Business School Scholarship Committee.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted via email. If you do not hear from them, it means you were not qualified for this opportunity. Successful candidates as soon as possible after they have applied.
- If you have not been contacted by the end of August 2022 then your scholarship application has been unsuccessful.
- These scholarship applications are considered on a rolling basis.
- Applicants who have been successfully awarded a scholarship will be contacted by email and will be given a deadline to accept the award.
- You would only be given this scholarship if you have been given an offer to study any of the eligible courses.
- After receiving these scholarships, you will not be eligible for any further discount on the tuition fee through any other University of Birmingham scheme.
- Apart from the general requirements listed above, some courses may demand a different and specific set of requirements.
You need to submit your scholarship application before 30 July 2022. The Birmingham business school scholarship is considered on a rolling basis, so the earlier you apply, the higher your chances.
Make sure to read through your application thoroughly before hitting the submit button. If you have questions, ask.