BI Norwegian Business School International Women Scholarship Grants 2021/2022
If you are a female that is passionate about business and gathering your education, you may be interested in this scholarship opportunity offered by BI Norwegian Business School.
The BI Norwegian Business School is awarding scholarship grants to exceptional female candidates who demonstrate strong academic achievements.
As the World pushes more and more for gender equality in every sphere of life, plus the lack of colours, BI Norwegian Business School has taken a bold step to support this forward movement by offering ten scholarship slots for female students who are adept in Finance and Tech.
About BI Norwegian Business School International Women Scholarship Grants;
Before I go into detail about BI Norwegian Business School, I will first introduce you to the scholarship award.
With the aim to build a diverse and international student body, the BI Norwegian Business School International scholarship is open to female candidates of all nationalities to study for a bachelor’s degree in Finance and Tech.
The scholarship award is tuition fee-based and would cover the selected candidate’s school fees for three years of study.
Why BI Norwegian Business School?;
This is a valid question. Although they are providing such a golden opportunity, it is wise for you to wonder why you should commit your career and years of your life to this educational institution.
In a few sentences, I am going to give you true facts about BI Norwegian Business School, which will help you decide. Let’s get into it.
BI Norwegian Business School is committed to the UN Sustainability Goals. If you want an applicable education that is practical and prepares you for the real business challenges you will face in future positions, plus at BI, you are one foot in the door of an exceptional business field because BI has a strong connection to the business world which would favour you during a job hunt.
In addition, BI Norwegian has been able to constantly maintain and improve a high standard for education which guarantees that your degree will be recognised and valued all over the world, increasing your employability.
Apart from the high standard of education, another guarantee for an internationally recognized certificate is that BI holds a Triple Crown accreditation.
Currently, BI is the only business school in Norway with the three largest international accreditations from:
- European Foundation for Management Development (EQUIS)
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Association of MBAs (AMBA)
Globally, less than 1% of business schools have managed to achieve triple accreditation, so you know that despite anywhere you go in the world to pursue your career in either Tech, Business or both, your certificate gotten from BI would be relevant.
For international students, you are safe. With more than 20,000 students from 124 different countries, you can call BI the king of diversity. Plus, the Norwegian love to practice foreign languages, so that is instant popularity for you.
At BI, you would experience a diverse and eventful campus and communities. At BI, there is a favourable mix of people and an atmosphere where people are curious about you.
Plus the beautiful city of Norway, you would love it at BI.
Eligibility For BI Norwegian Business School International Women Scholarship Grants:
This Bachelor Scholarship offered by BI Norwegian Business School is aimed to inspire talented female candidates to pursue post-secondary studies and a career in finance or technology.
Below are the eligibility criteria for this scholarship award:
- The candidate must be female. (Sorry guys, no men allowed here. Ladies only.)
- Female candidates with strong academic records and transcripts for proof.
- Female candidates who have received an offer of admission to study for a bachelor’s degree in one of the following programmes:
- Data Science for Business,
- Female candidates that are from international countries are considered as an ‘ Overseas’ country by the BI Norwegian scholarship board.
- Candidates who have just post-secondary school certifications alone. Candidates who have already earned a bachelor’s degree are not given priority for scholarships.
All listed above are the various criteria you should check to know if you are eligible before you apply for this scholarship. If you don’t meet them, there is no need to apply because your scholarship would be considered invalid.
Documents Required For BI Norwegian Business School International Women Scholarship Grants:
- You would need to write a scholarship application letter, a maximum of one page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests TOEFL or IELTS. The minimum standard for test scores that BI accepts are:
- TOEFL – a total score of 575 points for the written test or 233 for the computer-based version or 90 points on the internet-based test
- IELTS – a score of 6.5
- GMAT 0529
- TOEFL 0529
- GRE 7365
- Candidates must upload the scholarship application letter with their application for admission on the online application portal alongside all the required documentation demanded to be evaluated for admission.
- Candidates must have accepted the offer of admission while awaiting scholarship decisions.
Before applying for this scholarship, your application as an international student for admission, including your scholarship application, must be received by 1 March and for Norwegian students, received by 20 April.
Interested candidates must have accepted the offer of study at BI by the death indicated by the offer and if by the stipulated date, you are selected for this scholarship and you are yet to accept your offer to study at BI, the scholarship opportunity would be withdrawn and all decisions made by the scholarship committee can’t be disputed.
Scholarship offers will be sent to selected outstanding candidates in April (international applicants) and in June (Norwegian and international applicants).
I know, I know, out of thousands of universities offering scholarship opportunities, why should you choose this one?
Well, if you’re female, there is a higher chance of admission because BI aims to support efforts towards achieving gender equality. This scholarship is a means to attract and support outstanding female candidates to pursue careers in fields where there is a gender imbalance. Like in business and tech. So you have a higher chance to prove yourself without worrying about the challenges thrown at you as a female.
If you have any questions, please ask.